Prinxiety: Best Dressed

Requested by KaylaLee273

   "Be prepared to lose, fellow traits!" Princey snickered as he sank down. They were having a competition to see who could dress Thomas in the most fashionable outfit. He knew he was going to win. No one else knew fashion better than him.

   He flung open the door of his walk in closet and strutted inside. "Hmm..." he thumbed through his white shirts, pulling out on similar to his. "Let's get to work..."

•~•

   "We'll see about that," Anxiety murmured after Princey left. He sank down into his room. He grabbed his phone and started googling certain outfits. When he saw something he liked, he summoned it. Soon enough, he had a whole outfit put together.

   "You're going down, Pretty Boy," he chuckled.

•~•

   "What's taking them so long?" Morality whined, collapsing on Thomas's couch. Logic sighed, adjusting his glasses. "You know how Roman is when it comes to clothing. Virgil... Well, I'm not sure what he's doing."

   "But it's been over an hour!" The paternal trait groaned. "It shouldn't take that long..."

   "My bad, then." The older traits screamed at the voice. They whipped around to face the speaker and breathed a sigh of relief. "Oh, Virge. It's just you."

   He rolled his eyes. "Who else would it be?" He took a seat on the stairs. "So, we're just waiting on Mr. Over Dramatic now?"

   Morality frowned. "That's not very nice... But yes." He watched Anxiety roll his eyes again. Logic mumbled to himself and pulled out his phone.

   "I'm finished! The games can begin!" Princey said proudly as he appeared in his usual spot. They ignored his grand entrance and summoned Thomas.

   Logic's outfit was first. Thomas was in a gray suit, with a navy blue neck tie. He attempted to straighten his tie. "It looks nice, Logan, but..." He glanced up at the practical trait. "It's a little hard to move around in."

   Morality's was next. The outfit was a mess of colors, from green to red to blue. It was very loud, to say the least. Thomas smiled at him. "It's really cute, Pat."

   No one was too surprised by Princey's attire. The host was in mostly black and white. It looked like something that would be worn to a ball. Thomas spun around in it. "Stylish. I like it."

   Roman smirked, leaning against the wall behind him. "Your turn, Anxi," he said smugly. The younger trait shrugged.

   Thomas looked in the mirror, shocked. The outfit was also black and white, but with bits of gray. He looked like your average highschool student. "W... Wow." He turned the "Brooklyn" cap at an angle. "This is awesome, Virgil."

   Prince tried to hide his surprise, but failed. "How..." He looked the outfit up and down before locking eyes with Anxiety. "When did you learn anything about fashion?"

   "I'm pretty sure that was supposed to be an insult, but I'm taking it as a compliment," he started. "It's kinda always been my thing. Granted, I never thought I'd have to put it to use, but anyway..."

   Princey blinked, surprised and confused. "What...?" He shook his head. "I have to admit, I'm kind of jealous."

   Anxiety smiled. "I'll have to make you jealous more often, then." He winked before sinking down, leaving a blushing prince behind.

•~•
Outfits (In order of appearance):

Logan's

Patton's

Roman's

Virgil's