Chapter 11

A/N:Sorry for the VERY late update....I wont keep babbling so here goes.

Chapter 11

Your POV

You where going to meet some of Ceil friends today. Normally you would be excited but knowing Claude was coming.... You where scared. You didn’t want to be around him. “My lord, there is a carriage waiting for you to go to the factory. Will Miss.(Y/N) be accompanying you?” You where taken out of your thoughts when you heard Sebastian calling your name. “Of course. It's only right for her to see the place she will one day work for as well. That is, only it you would like to come.” Ceil asked you. “Yes I'd love to.” you 'told him. “And Y/N..” Ceil said. “Yes?” You said. “When we arrive at the factory I have a present for you.” he told you. “Ceil, please I really don't need a -” you where cut off when Ceil said, “Please, I owe you for letting you be kidnapped. And I think you will love it.” At the end of the sentence Ceil walked to the carriage and got in. Sebastian helped you put your coat on, when he was finished he whispered in your ear,”I'm truly sorry for letting Claude hurt you. I will kill him, and make sure I am the last person he sees.” after he finished he blew cold air down your neck, which made chills go down your spine. After that he lightly tapped your butt with his hand as to gesture you to walk to the carriage. As you made your way to the carriage Ceil asked if you where ok. You told him yes. It was quiet on the way to the factory. You where thinking about what Ceil's friends would be like. 'Wait..did they say he was friends with a prince? Hmm...wounder what he is like.' When you finished think about what Ceil's friends where like you started to think Cladue and why he and his Lord had to come. You hated Claude for what he did to you. Not only that but you knew that his lord, Alois, was to blame for the lose of Ceil's parents. You knew this only because in one of his letters he told you. This made you even more made. “My Lord and Miss. (Y/N) we are here.” Sebastian told you both. You all got out off the carriage and made our way into the factory. The place was full with big machines that seemed so very confusing. "If you would like you can stay in the carriage or look around town. Just please stay safe." Ceil told you.  "No its ok. I want to see what it is like here. Besides, I dont want to risk running into some unwanted people." you told him. Ceil walked in a hall which lead to a big office. "Mr.Phantomhive! It is so nice to see you again! I have what you asked for right here!" the man gestered to two boxes, one large and one medium. You curiosity took over you and you walked over to the two boxes. You inspected them closely.  "You know young lady, curiosity kiled the cat. My I ask who you are?" the man asked.  You where about to answer when Ceil answered for you. "She is my very close cousin. Her name is (F/N) (L/N) and I would like you not to tell her what are in those boxes. Sebastian take the boxes to the carriage and get ready to leave. Take (Y/N) with you." he said. You where a bit lost how Ceil could be so caring and loving one moment and then the next he was straight to businesses. "Yes My Lord. Please follow me Miss.(Y/N)." Sebastian grabbed the two boxes and lead you two the carriage. On your way out you gave Ceil a pat on the head, just like your Uncle Vincent would do two you both when you where children. There wasn't a day that would go by that you would think of his and your aunt Rachael. You missed your mother and father the most. When you got to the carriage Sebastian helped you in and to your surprise,he came and sat with you. "Love? Is there something bothering you? You seem sad." He asked you qith concern in his voice. "Oh, I'm fine. I was just remembering what life was like before the fire and the death of my parents. Life was so-mhm!" you where cut off when you felt warm soft lips on yours. You opened you eyes to see Sebastian kissing you. You melted in the kiss. When Sebastian pull away you truned to talk but you where so embarrassed. "My my dear your so..how do people say...sexy? Yes thats the word, sexy." after he finished what he was saying he kissed you again. He kissed your neck. "Sebastian......C...Ceil will be here soon." you moaned out. You felt him smirk against your neck then he said, "Yes, your right. But that can stop me from kissing my new demon lover." he kissed you on the neck then he found your sweet spot. "Oh Sebastian." moaned. "My name sounds so sweet coming from your mouth. Yes is again." he demanded. He sucked more "Mhmm Sebastian please. Not now." you said. "Your right again love." he pulled away from your neck. "It seems like I left a love mark on you." he said. You took ypur hand and rubbed it over your neck. "S-Sebastian! What am I going to tell Ciel!?" you said."What can I tell Ceil? Oh the person who holds your contact and who is your Butler gave me a love mark when we when making out in the carriage. Yeah that won't smooth over well." you though. Then you remembered that you carried a sewing kit kept in between you breast just in case you ripped you dress. When you went to grab it Sebastian was blushing and had a lustful look on his face. "M-my love what are you doing?" he stammered. "When I aas in the orphanage I always tore up my dresses. When I went to live with this one family the wife tought me how to sew so I can fix up my dresses. So I leaned how to make beautiful accessories." as you where talking you cut off a long enough pice of you dress so it could cover you love bite. You cut a pice of the lace off the middle of you dress so no on will notice that it was gone and with your sewing kit you sewed it together and made it frill up on your neck after you put it on. "Just like this one!" then you pointed to your neck. "You truly are an amazing woman. I hope you know that." he told you. You told him that you and he went to the front of the carriage. Moments later Ceil arrived and came in and joined you in the carriage. "Have you alway had that on your neck (Y/N)?" he pointed to your coller that you made moments before. "Why yes! I put it on before we left the estate. Mey Rin helped me make it." you told him your lie. "Yes it goes quite well with you dress. Have you found out what type of demon you are?" he asked you. "No not yet. But im sure I'll figure it out soon." you told him. After that you both where slient one your way back to the estate.