Chapter 6

*Part 6*

The next morning

You got woken up by Sebastian opening up the curtains in your room. You stretched and yawned in bed.

"...Sebastian? What time is it?"

"It's 6:30 in the morning, My love."

"Why did you wake me up so early? And when did you leave?"

"I decided to sneak out around 5 in the morning to get dressed and to get the younger lord and your tea for the morning. Lets get you a new pair of undergarments and get one of your new beautiful dresses on you. Which one will you wear?"

"I'll wear the green and white one."

You blushed insanely when he called you love. You suddenly remembered when he said Ciel, he and you need to have a talk.

"Sebastian, what did you, Ciel, and I need to talk about today? You said it was important."

You saw his face get very serious when he said, "We will talk about that after breakfast. Now grab your dress out and I will be right back. I need to wake up Master Ciel."

He walked out of the room. As he walked out you made your way to the box sitting on the dresser. You stretched and yawned again. You wondered when he would come in and help you get dressed. You blushed at the thought and then just brushed it off. You pulled out the dress and laid it on the bed. You made your way to your bags to see if you packed your hair brush. As you made you way to your bags you saw the window rush open and you saw a man that looked a bit like Sebastian. He came rushing towards you and picked you up. As he pick you up he put a cloth over your mouth and said, "Have a good rest, Lady Y/N."

who kidnapped you?! I guess you'll have to wait and see!! xD