Chapter 7

*Part 7*

*Your POV*

You woke up with a headache. All you could remember that happened was a man that looked a little like Sebastian and he put a cloth over your mouth and took you away. Once you stopped looking over what happened, you realized that you where on a bed...in your undergarments...with a man standing near the bed (the same man that took you) watching you about to wake up.

"Who in the bloody hell are you?! And why did you take me from my home?!

The man looked at you with a smile on his face and said, "My name is Claude Faustus, loyal Butler of EarlAlois Trancy. My Master wanted to meet the new member of the Phantomhive family."

"Well why didn't he just come to the manor like a normal person!? Geez."

You heard a knock on the door. It's was a woman in a pretty purple dress. She had bandages on her eye and she looked sad.

You said to her, "Hi, I'm Y/N, what's your name?"

You saw Claude look at her with anger. "He name is Hannah Anafeloz, she is one of the servants here." he said.

"I didn't ask you, I asked her. I'm sure she has a voice of her own. Miss, I'm sure that's your name but I want to hear you say it and not have him tell me." She looked at you with a quick smile, but she still did not speak. You looked at yourself and you realized that you where still in you undergarments. You looked at both Hannah and Claude and asked, "C-can I have some clothes? Please? This is very uncomfortable."

"Yes Ma'am. Let me just get you a dress out and I will..." Claude began to say, but you soon interrupted by saying, "I don't want you to help me. I want Hannah to help me. If that is ok with her." Claude looked so confused. Like he was never turned down before. "O-of course, Hannah will you help this young lady get dressed." She shook her head yes.

*Sebastian's POV*

I had a great night with my love Y/N. I hope the noise we made didn't wake my master. I walked into his room and opened the curtains. "Good morning My lord, today you will be drinking a tea from India." I looked at him as he woke up. I noticed that him and Miss Y/N didn't have much resemblance to each other.

"Sebastian, did you wake up Y/N yet?" he asked me.

"Yes my lord. I left her to get out of her sleeping clothes and brush her hair. Your schedule for today is empty, My lord. I made sure of this so you can spend time with Miss Y/N."

"Thank you, but you will need Elizabeth over so Y/N can meet her. After all she is my fiancee."

"Yes My Lord."

After I finished getting my lord dressed Mey-Rin came running in yelling and crying, "She's gone! She's gone!" I walked over to her and held her by her shoulders "Mey-Rin, clam down. What''s wrong? Who's gone?" "Lady Y/N! She's not in her room!" I looked over at My lord and he said, "Why are you looking at me like that? Go find her and Sebastian come her." I walked over to him and he gestured me to come closer. I went closer and he whispered in my ear,"Sebastian,take Pluto with you. If she really is demon and she doesn't know it he will help you find her. And Sebastian, make sure no one has told her that she is a demon. I will be the one to tell her." I looked him straight in the eye and shook my head yes. I told Mey-Rin to make sure that master stays here at the estate and guard the land. She said ok. I ran to my lady Y/N's room and grabbed her brush, then ran to Pluto "Pluto let's go find Miss Y/N, come on boy smell." I put the brush in front of him and then he ran into the woods. "Ok now where are you my lovely." I told myself.

*Claude's POV*

This young woman was so beautiful with her E/C eyes and her H/C hair. She acts much different to me than my master. When she didn't want me to dress her I felt hurt. And went she asked Hannah I felt angry and hurt. Yes, a demon like me feels hurt. That's only because of Miss Y/N's curse. I could tell that she did not know about it. I thought all of this while walking towards My masters room. I walked in and saw he was up. "Is she here?" he asked me. I looked at him and said, "Yes My lord, but she isn't to happy to be here." I heard my master laugh at what I said. " 'Course she's not, silly! But, I don't care about that. I want to meet her as soon as possible." he told me. I shook my head ok and started to get him dressed.

*Back to your POV*

"So Hannah, are you always this quite?" you asked her while she got you clothes.

She looked you and said, "I only speak when I am aloud."

"Well as long as I am here you can speak any time you would like. May I ask you a question?"

"Of course Madame. What is it?"

"What happened to you eye?"

She turned around and looked at you sadly and said, "That is not important madame, I've picked out your dress. Let's put it on you."

You shook your head ok.

*Time skip to where you when dressed*

"Hannah, can I see you eye? Please, I know how to treat wounds. I want to make sure that it's not infected."

"Miss, that's ok. Claude already cleaned it. And it is not kind of me to trouble a guess like that."

"I guess you are right. Can you show me around here? I'd like to know what I am surrounded by."

She gave you a kind smile and said. "Thank you for your concern. Yes, I will show you around. Where would you like to go first?"

"I guess the garden. Is there any one else who works here?"

"Yes, three young me. There names are Canterbury, Thompson, and Timber. They are triplets." She told you this as you both walked down the hall to the stairs.

"Really? What do they do?"

"Canterbury serves as the steward, Thompson serves as the gardener, and Timber serves as the cook. They are very quiet boys. So if they do not answer you please, don't be offened."

"I understand. What's Alois like?"

You noticed Hannah was quite. You soon told her, "I take it i need to find out myself? That's ok, I'd like to find out myself any ways." You both made it to the gardens in slience. "Here we are. The gardens. If you don't mind I will be on my way." Hannah told you.

"Hannah I might need your help on the name of these flowers. Will you stay here and tell me what there names are?"

She smiled at you with the most comforting smile you have ever seen and said yes.