chapter 19

Hey everyone!! I want to say before I start to write this chapter I really missed writing this story. The reason I stopped for a little while was because I had an issue with another site I posted it on. Long story short I deleted the story off that site, which was really hard for me to do because I waned people to read it on any site I had it on. Thank you all for reading this story. I plan to finish this part of the story before the end of the year and leave me suggestions on what cause I should follow next from black butler! I love all of you to bits and pieces. Now let's get to the story!

Chapter 19

the next morning

Sebastian came into you room to wake you up for going to the circus but to his surprise you where already up and getting dressed. You did not hear him come in because you where I the bathroom getting dressed.

"(Y/N)? Where are you?" he asked.

"I'm in here love. You and Ciel go ahead and go I need to get somethings before we go." you said from the bathroom

"Are you sure? The young master wanted us all to go at th-"

"Yes yes he wanted us to go at the same time I understand that but I have stuff to do." you responded to him. He already came in the bathroom to no surprise. He pulled you close to his chest and hid in your neck, which made your face go red because you had just gotten out of the bath and you where only in a towel.

"S-Sebastian! W-what are you doing?!"

"Your not going to back out if this case are you my love?" he said as he kissed your neck.

"N-No! I told Ciel I would h-help him, now ple-" you where cut off with a passionate kiss from Sebastian. He massaged your hips which made you go weak and grip on his shirt, then he pulled away.

"I'll let master know you want to take care of a few things and you will meet us at the circus. Do take care of yourself on your way there. If you would get hurt again I don't know what I would do." he caressed you cheek as he spoke. "Are you sure you want to come with us?" he asked you in a worried voice. "Yes Sebastian. If I am going to be living here with the Queens guard dog I need to work with him." you kissed him one more time to comfort him. "I will be fine. I can defined myself. Now, go get Ciel ready" you told him. He nodded and left to get Ciel ready. When he left you sighed and looked at your old outfit that you cam in when your arrived at the estate. 'I can't wear this....I'll need to make something up real quick' you thought. When you where in the circus you made your own costumes. They always were beautiful and you would get compliments on them. You smiled to yourself remembering the days you where in the circus. Peter and Dagger were like your brothers, always joking around and pulling pranks on each other. Jumbo was a big old teddy bear to you. You both would sit outside and play music, him on his harmonica and you singing to the tune he plays. Wendy and doll where like your sisters. The three of you would have small sleep overs in your tent and you all would help each other get ready. At the time Beast wasn't very fond of you. It might have been because you were very close to joker, almost to the point of dating each other. She always seemed jealous of you. Joke, he was the man your first loved before Sebastian. On nights when you where sore from preforming her would invite you to his tent and give you a nice massage. You both never got to serious but you did have a little bit of feelings. You left the circus because some of the other men in the place would grope you and get handsie with you. You told joker when you left and he understood why you left. Everyone was sad that you left. Not only because they lost a dear friend but also because the lost a great performer. You covered every act in the circus but the one act you were the best at was magic. You did every type of magic. From disappearing acts, cutting people in half and levitation to card tricks and illusions. You were always the last act of the night. Children would 'ooh; and 'ahh' at your magic while adults would try and figure out how you did it. You never would tell others how you pulled your tricks off. The was one trick you loved to do and that was escaping from a cage of water. The reason you loved that one was because you always had a rush of adrenaline from it and so did the crowed. 'What if she doesn't make it?' everyone would think. And when you would come out perfectly find everyone would cheer and applaud you. You where pulled from your thoughts when you finished your dress. It was beautiful. It had purple and white stripes down the chest with sparkles around the top, the sleeve were short and made to look like purple lace, and the bottom of the dress was fluffed out to look like a ballerina's tutu. You went to grab your mask and a cloak from your closet. You did your hair up and with curls and then you put eyeliner and mascara on then your mask. When you where all dressed and finished you looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled. You saw Sebastian left a not under your door so you took it and read it.

It said

"We have left to the circus my love. Please meet us there and be safe on your way there. I love you."

You smiled more and out the note away and made your way to go to the carriage.

~time skip to when you are at the circus~

As you walked back to the circus you saw Sebastian and Ciel going thew the test on the tight rope. You giggled when you noticed Sebastian was secretly flicking rocks at Ciel so he can keep his balance. Just as you where about to walk into the tent Dagger and Peter saw you and yelled "JOKER!! JOKER!! SHE CAME BACK!!" and tackled you with a hug. All three of you landed with a thud. Peter was squeezing you tight while dagger was a crying mess because he's so happy to see that your back! Doll and Joker looked over and saw you where back and hey both smiled. Wendy ran over and pulled Dagger and Peter off you then hugged you. "We all missed you!!" she squeaked. You laughed and hugged her, "Well I can tell that! Now where is Jumbo?" just as yo spoke you and Wendy where picked up in a tight hug, so tight you could barley speak. "Hey there big guy" you managed to say. "Your kinda crushing us..." Wendy said then Jumbo put you two down. Mean while Sebastian and Ciel where left clueless of what just happened. Just as Jumbo put you down , You and Joker eye met at the same time. You didn't know what to do because Sebastian and Ciel where right there and you never told them about your past. Before you can do anything Beast came in and asked Joker to come help her with something, she didn't even say hello to you. She took Joker to help her with out making sure he wanted to come with her. Dagger saw you where a bit upset cause she took him away so he took you to Sebastian and Ciel. "Masky I'm so happy your back! These are our 2 new members, the tall one is Black and the small one is Smile! This guys is Masky, she was one of our best performers a while ago."

"Why did she leave?" Sebastian asked.

"Some of our old crew members got a bit to handsie with her-"

"So I left. I didn't feel comfortable being around them after that" you finished for Dagger. After a bit of silence, Ciel asked if you would be teaching them more of the circus. You said yes and by the look in his eyes he wanted to talk to you and have yo explain how you go into the circus.

End of chapter 19