Chapter 20

Chapter 20
"Black and Smile just joined us!" Dagger said to you. "Have they now? Well I've gone from here for a few years now but I'd like to say, Welcome to The Noah's Ark Circus gentlemen." You say with a smile then bow. Just as you stand up right Wendy and Peter jump on your back and say, "Show is all a trick! We missed your magic and we haven't found a magician as great as you!" Everyone chants 'show us your magic tricks' and how can you possibly let them down? "A trick you say? Is that what everyone wants to see?" You say with sly grin. "Why not...a treat!!" And just from thin air it rains down candy from no where! Everyone is gasping and munching on candy. Smiling to yourself you think, 'Just like the good old times.' Mean while as you where reconnecting with your only troupe member and "meeting" the new ones, Joker and Beast where having an argument a few tents down.
"Joker, she up and disappears for what? 5 or 6 years? Then all of a sudden she comes back just as we get new members? That's just not right with me..." Beast harshly whispers.
"Ya don't know that they know each other. (Y/N) didn't even seem to know Smile or Black. Ye never trusted (Y/N). Even when she was in the circus! Why's that huh?"
Beast clicked her tongue and stormed out of the tent. Joker sighed and rubbed his temples. After all the years you've been gone he hasn't had to see beast like this. Well she was a bit moody but not so...what was this word...jealous! He giggled to him self and smirked because it was such a silly thing to be jealous over. You can't possibly still have feeling for him after all the time you've been gone.....right?

End of chapter

(Hope you all like it! I'll start a new chapter after the holidays)