Chapter 9

A/N: Hey lady's and gent's I hoped you all liked the Claude lemon! ;) I plan on connecting the reader (you) in two a case with Ciel and Sebastian. It you would give me a case they all worked on I'd be very glad. BUT that won't happen till a few chapters later. :) Still would like you input on it.

Part 9

As you and Sebastian ran into the to get to Pluto you told him,"S-Sebastian, I need to tell you something."

"Mmh? Can it wait till we get home?" he told you in response.

"S-Sure, I love you. Never forget that." you kissed his chin and then started to think. 'What will I tell him? I did practically enjoy it. No matter what happened I will always love Sebastian. I hope he knows that.' when you saw Pluto he tackled you just like the first time you met him. "Ok, alright boy, clam down." you told him. "Seems like he is growing quite found of you. Now you two lets head home. I'm sure you are very tired Y/N. We will talk in the morning."

~~~~~Time Skip brought to you by Hiro Nakamura~~~~~

As you,Sebastian,and Pluto made it into the front doors Mey-Rin ran to you giving you a great big hug. As she pulled away she said,"Miss Y/N I thought you where gone forever! What happened? Are you ok? Oh my your filthy! I'll draw you a bath." As she left you where very confused. "Y/N, are you alright?" You saw Ciel walking down the stairs. "Y-Yes, I-I'm ok. But I'm quite hungry. Do you want to have some tea and snacks with me? If you don't mind." you asked hopefully. "Yes, I would be delighted. Sebastian would you mind getting us some tea and some of Y/N's favorite desert, f/d." he asked the butler. He bowed and said,"Yes my lord." he walked away, into the kitchen. You turned and looked at him with sad eyes. As you turned around Ciel gave you a hug. You where shocked, he rarely showed affection, you guessed it was just to comfort you. "You had me so worried, I thought you where killed!" he started to cry. Last time you say him cry was when his mother and father died. It hurt you to see him cry. You sang him the lulaby your mother's sang to you both when you where kids. It went like this;

"Sleep my love, as the trees above protect you from the dark.

A great big river will watch you as you dream until dawn.

Sleep my love, close your eyes and when you've awaken,

the new day will bring you to a bright new world.

Sleep my love as the birds above do rest their weary wings

Let the rain play a gentle song to help your dreams sing.

Sleep my love close your eyes and when you awaken

The new day will bring you a bright new world.

Ever so gently hear my voice

Ever so softly feel my touch

Always so gently I walk

So go to see my love. "

A few tears fell from your eyes as you finished singing. You looked down to Ciel and he was sound asleep. Like a baby. "I will never leave you Ciel, you are the last thing I have to live for. No matter what happens I will always be at your side. Till the day you die." When you finished talking you picked him up and carried him to his room. As you walked down the hall Mey-Rin smiled and told you that your bath was ready. "Ok thank you, let me just put my cousin to bed and get some clothing and I will be right there." you told her and walked to Ciel's room. You opened the door and laid Ciel in his bed. You pulled the covers over him and kissed his forehead. "Sleep well Ciel." after you said the you went into your room and grabbed some clothes and headed to the bathroom.

~~~~~Time Skip brought to you by Hiro Nakamura~~~~~

*Sebastian's POV*

I walked into the the dinning hall to see that Y/N sitting in a chair and My lord in her arms. It was very uncommon to see him show affection. I guess he had a special place for Y/N. The longer I stood there I heard Y/N sing the most beautiful song I have ever heard. Her voice was like an angel. I saw her and My lord begin to cry. A few minutes later Y/N got up and carried master. I was about to take him for her when I heard the tea kettle start to whistle. 'I see no reason to keep this on.' So I shut it off and walked up to Y/N's room to talk to her. As I walked up the stairs to her room I saw he go into the restroom. I figured she would be in there for a little. So I went to my room and got my clothes ready for tomorrow. 'I wonder if My lord will tell Y/N about her curse tomorrow. Only if the idiot Claude didn't already tell her." I finished getting my clothes and went to see if Y/N was out of the bath. Lucky she was. I went into the hall and approached her. I went to hug her from behind when she elbowed me in the gut. "Oh my goodness! Sebastian! You about gave me a heart attack! I'm so sorry! Here let me help you up." she had said with worry in her voice. "It is ok. I shouldn't have came at you from behind. It's entirely me fault." I told her. "S-Sebastian, would you, um, stay in my room with me? I mean, I really don't want to be by myself, what if another crazy person tries to take me again? I really don't want to be taken again because..." just then I kissed her. "I'd love to. And don't worry, I will never let any one take you away from me again. Now lets got to bed. I don't know about you but I'm very tired." we walked to her room, as we went in she gave me a tight hug. "Sebastian, I-I never want to leave! I want to stay here forever! I love you! I love Ciel and Mey-Rin and Finnian and Tanaka and not so much Bladroy. But I love you and Ciel the most." I felt my face get red hot. "R-Really? I-I mean I love you too." I kissed her on her lips this time and picked her up and put her to bed. "L-Let's get some sleep." I told her. "Ok, I'm really tired any ways. Good night, love you." Every time she said that I had butterfly's in my stomach. "Goodnight, I love you too." I pulled Y/N closer to me and kissed her temple and whispered in her ear. "I will never let anyone hurt you." In a few minutes we both fell asleep in each others arms.

A/N: Tah-da! No more writers block! Lol this is not the end of the story. I just wanted to make this extra long so I put some fluff in it. BTW I dont own the song. It's from Resident evil dark-side chronicles. Here's the link so you can listen to it

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u25aW4O4IAM

Any ways hope you all like it! I nearly made my self cry writing the part where reader and ciel had a touching moment. I say this is the best I ever wrote