Chapter 13

Chapter 13

~You POV~

As you and Sebastian made your way to the living room you where excited. But you where also nervous. You where nervous because you thought, 'They might see me as if I am after Ciel's money', or 'What if they don't like me'. As if Sebastian knew what you where thinking, he turned you to face him and his hugged you. As you hugged him back you told you, “Don't worry. They will find you perfect. Just as I do.”

You smiled. “Sebastian, how will I find out what type of demon I am?” you asked him.

“I don't really know. I'm sure it will come in do time though. Let's not keep the guest waiting any longer, love. Let's head into the living room.” After he finished speaking he wrapped your arm around his and walked into the living room. “Ah, there is our guest of honor. She is very cute looking.” said a man with a kimono on and with a busty woman at his side. His words caused you to blush. Soon a tan young man came at your side. “Yes she is very cute indeed. And she has very beautiful eyes.” then he hugged you. 'Wow he has a tight hug. I can barley breath.' you thought gasping for air. Then you where pulled from the hug and in front of a young girl. She squealed out of what seemed happiness and excitement. “Finally I have a friend that I can spend time with! I always surrounded by boys, sadly, well expect for Paula and my mother I never get to spend time with other girls!” and she hugged you also. This time you hugged back. “Hello everyone! My name is Y/N Phantomhive! I'm glad to meet you all!” you smiled and said with cheerfulness. “I am Lau and this is Ran Mao.” the man in the Kimono said. The little girl said, “I'm Elizabeth, call me Lizzy and this is my servant Paula.” pointing to a woman with bells in her hands. “I am Prince Soma! And this is my butler Agni.” the tan man said. “I am very pleased to meet another Phantomhive.” The man named Agni said and he bowed. Soon you all started talking. Mean while Lizzy was still hugging you.

*Sebastian’s POV*

I smiled as I saw Y/N greet her self to the others. She really is a beautiful girl. I have been looking into how to tell what type of demon she is. I have found out what type she is. Her type fits her well. I shall tell her and my lord later tonight after all the guests leave. I was making my way to My masters side and when I was near him he whispered, “Sebastian, where is Alois and his butler? I don’t wait them around Y/N.” after he mumbled, “She is the only family I have left. I don't want her hurt.”

“They are in the outside in the hall My Lord. Lady Elizabeth and Prince Soma have her wrapped up in hugs and Lau is talking to her. I'm sure they won't let anything happen to her.” I chuckled and pointed to all of them. I knew everyone would love her.

“So Sebastian, how long where you gonna hide your relationship with my cousin?” he said as he sipped his tea.

I blushed and I was shocked he noticed our actions towards each other.

I whispered to him, “M-My lord, I was planing on telling you, b-but I was waiting till the r-right time. I'm sorry.” I said in a nervous voice.

I heard him chuckle. “Calm down, I'd rather have her with you than any other man, or well demon in this earth. She seems to be happy with you.” he whispered back.

“May I ask. How did you know My Lord?” I whispered.

“It's simple. The way you two look at each other. The love in each others eyes. I saw this all when me and Y/N where young with my parents and hers. The love you two have for each other is true love. I don't want to stop true love, especially if it is between two important demons in my life.” He smiled. Ever since Y/N came back into his life he has changed a lot. More caring. Not towards strangers or businessmen, but towards friends and family. Even his servants! She has changed him, not in a bad way, but in a way that will make his life better. Y/N is truly a wonderful woman.

*Your POV*

You laughed as Prince Soma told you about a time when Sebastian crashed into a window wearing a deers head. When you looked around the room and saw Alois and Claude enter the room and went to speak with Ciel. You where nervious. Soon you felt your hair fall out of its place and noticed Lizzy was braiding it. “Lizzy, what are you doing?” you asked her. “What do you think silly? I'm braiding your hair! Maybe someday I can do your hair like mine! Or maybe you can do my hair! Oh oh! We can have a sleep over too!” she said. You smiled and giggled. “Of course Lizzy! I'd be glad to have a sllep over with you!” you told her. No matter the conversation you had you kept your eyes on Ciel and Alois. You could surprisingly hear what they where saying. 'Maybe the demon powers.' their conversation went.:

Ciel-You brat! Your butler took advantage of my cousin! My vengeance for you is stronger now, you understand?

Alois-Tch as if! Claude won't let you lay a hand on me! Right Claude?

Claude-*silently nods*

Alois-See?

Ciel-Just because he nod in agreement dose not mean he actually will. Get off my estate, I don't want to see your face anymore. Leave!

And after that they both left, slamming the front doors. Silence filled the house. 'Man you could hear a pin drop. I gotta change the mood.' Then an idea popped in your head. “Hey! Lets have a little ball!” you said. “YES! But who will play the music?” Lizzy said.

“I will. I dabble in violin. “ Sebastian said and started playing.

“I call dancing with Y/N first!” Prince Soma said and ran and started to dance with you. You laughed and danced along with him. Ciel walked over to Lizzy and offered her to dance. And Agni offered Paula to dance and soon everyone was dancing.

~~well thats it fro now! I tried to make this chapter a bit longer. I hope everyone like it~~