Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Those few minutes you spent with Hannah made you remember more simple times in your life. Times when you and Ceil would run around in that back yard and play tag, times when your mother would sing to you before bed and times when your father taught you you first game of chess. How you missed those days.

"Miss (Y/N), are you ok?" Hannah asked you.

"Hm..oh..yes I'm fine. Just remembering times when I was younger. Hannah, why am I here? I mean it's very kind of you to clothe me and show me around but.." You were cut off because Claude pulled you away from Hannah, more like dragged you to your room. When you two got into the room you pulled yourself free from his grip and said, "What in the bloody hell was that for? Well? Answer me!" you demanded an answer. This man brought you here for an unknown reason, and took you from your new home and you wanted answer, fast. You looked at Claude and you saw his eyes turn a dark pink. You know that color better than anyone you know. He started walk to you saying, "Silly girl, you ask so many questions." You walk backward to try and back away from him. You bumped into the the bed and next thing you knew where on the bed and Claude was on top of you. "So beautiful, your h/l so shiny and soft, your eyes like beautiful e/c gems." You tried to get off the bed but Claude was already holding you down.

A/N Drum Roll please! Ladies and Gentlemen (if there are any guys that read this lol)

I give you a *Pause for dramatic affect* a Claude X Reader lemon! Yes, Yes now clam down, before I write this I'm gonna switch to Sebastian's POV.

Sebastian's POV

"For heaven's sake Pluto how many times do you need to stop and go to the restroom. Honestly, this is why I like cats." I looked at Pluto and he whimpered at me, "Well, are you going to track her sent?" He barked at me so I assume that's a yes? He ran deep into the forest and stopped at a clear path. "Really? Another bathroom.." I cut my words short from the sound of My love Y/N screams. I climed to the highest spot of a tree and saw Claude, the demon who wants to take my lords soul, the demon I hate with a passion, crawling on top of her, kissing her. As I looked closer I saw tears for in her eyes. It pains me to think this but, I can't save her. Not now, if I do he may harm her even more than he is now. My love, only if you can hear my thoughts, I love you and I'm sorry for letting this happen. I can't help but blame myself. I will save you as soon as you are away from him.

Back to your POV

"P-please! C-claude, stop! Y-you don't need to do this." you cried. He got up on his knees and pulled rope out from his pocket. He tied your arms to the headboard of the bed.

"Now, y/n you know better than anyone why I doing this."

'What is he saying? I don't know any reason why he is doing this. All I know about this man is he is a demon like Sebastian." you thought to you self. "So beautiful, so smart, so caring. I shall have you all to myself tonight. I sent everyone to town to see a play, so I am going to take my time with you." After he was done talking to you he kissed you in your lips and kissed all down your neck he pulled away saying,"Pesky clothing, always in the way. Lets change that. While I'm at it I'll take off these ropes." He undid the ropes as soon as he did you slapped him in the face. He gave you a crooked smile. "Does someone want the ropes back on? I didn't think so." He untied your dress and corset and exposed your undergarments. "Now that's better." he said. "C-Claude, that's really not fair. I-I'd feel a little better if you where as undressed as I am." As soon as you said that Claude undressed his self. He started with his tail coat, then his vest, after his pants, finally his shoes, and lastly his shirts. He took his time with his shirt, slowly unbuttoning the buttons bottom from top, revealing his well-toned chest. Looking at him made you melt. "Now is this fair?" he asked. "Y-Yes." you said. With in seconds Claude was back on top of you. He began to kiss down your neck and came back to your lips. He kissed you roughly at first but the second time he kissed you it was gentle and soft. He licked the bottom of your lip asking for entrance, so you let him in. He explored every in of your mouth, as you did his. He bit the bottom of your lip and got a moan out of you. You felt him smile while kissing you. His hands went to the clasp of your bra and he undid the reached thing and threw it in some corner of the room. He rubbed up and down your torso and made their way to your breast he sucked one with rubbing the other, which made you whisper his name. His hands left your breast, which made you whimper, he stuck one of his fingers into your woman hood and pumped it in and out, he soon added another and then a third, "C-Claude, r-right there. "Oh...uh...y-yes..faster" you told him. He did as you said. You where about to climax when he pulled his fingers out of you, which made you feel empty. That feeling soon went away when a rush of pain mix with pleasure hit you. Claude had put his member into you without any warning. You looked up at him and he saw tears in your eyes. "C-Claude, move." You did not have to repeat yourself, he moved slowly at first, but when he hit your sweet spot he saw the expression on your face and moved faster and faster. He move faster till he heard you scream his name "CLAUDE!" you both climax in perfect unison. He pulled out of you, but instead of laying beside you he got up and put on his pants,shirt,vest, and tailcoat. He turned to you and said, "Get dressed. Lord Trancy will be home any minute and I don't want him to see you like this." You where speechless. After he had sex with you he just gets up and leaves? This mad you angry. A feeling of guilt over whelmed you. 'I cheated on Sebastian. How could I? I'm a terrible lover to him.' You thought to yourself. "No your not. I forgive you." a voice came from behind you. You jumped, then realized who it was. "S-Sebastian? I-Is that really you?" You began to cry uncontrollably. He held you in his arms and said, "Shh,Shh,come now. Pluto is waiting for us in the woods. And Lord Phantomhive is worried. Here, put this over you." He handed you his coat and left to the woods.

Will Claude find out your gone? Will you ever find out about your cures? We will find out next in in A Family Secret.

A Family SecretOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara