chapter 2

*Part 2*

*Sebastian POV*

Madame Y/N's soul smells is so intoxicating. To think, a young lady like her is a virgin. She lived on the streets sometimes. I'd suspect that she would have lost it to someone from the orphanage or someone else. On the way to the manor she fell asleep on my shoulder. Her scent was so strong. Its was almost hypnotizing. At last! We are at the manor.

"My lady, we have arrived at the manor. Please wake up." There was no use. She was out like a rock. "Finny, will you take lady Y/N bags to her room. I need to carry her back to her room." "Yes Sebastian, right away." I chose to carry Miss Y/N bridal style. Just like I do when I save my master, Ciel. I pulled out my watch. It was three in the afternoon. I have time to make dinner, to wake Miss Y/N, and maybe give her a tour of the manor.

*Back to your POV*

You fell asleep on the way to the manor. You wondered how you got to this room. You figured Sebastian carried you in. You looked at the clock on the wall to see what time it was. It was four in the afternoon. You got up and went to your closet. So many beautiful dresses, all Victorian style. They were all to your liking. It seemed like Ciel had picked them all out his self; specially for you. You wondered to yourself 'How on earth will I get the dress on by myself?' You heard a knock on the door. You asked who it is.

"My lady it's me, Sebastian. May I come in?"

"Y-Yes. Come in."

"Hello Miss. I see you found the dresses Lord Phantomhive has pick out for you. Have you found out which one you will wear?"

"Yes, I will where the one with D/C lace and D/C body. Will you help me put it on?"

Of course My lady. I will stand out side the door. Just call me in when you need my help."

Time laps to where Sebastian need to help you with your corset.

*Sebastian's POV*

I heard Lady Y/N voice to tell me to come into her room. To see her nearly undressed made me melt. As I walked over to tie the corset, I saw she had scars on her back. They seemed to be scars from a whip. I wonder who had done this to her. When I find out who I will...

"Sebastian I know what you are looking at." she told me.

"Sorry for staring my lady. May I ask who had done this? And why?"

"Of course. It was my last family. They would whip me if I did not listen to them. Sometimes I think they did it for fun actually."

This made me filled with rage. No Phantomhive I care for will be beaten. I shall show those people the pain she has felt. I could see tears starting to come to her eyes. I-I think I am starting to cry also. Me, a demon, is crying? That's very strange. It must be something from her curse. The curse, I need to know how my master will tell her about the curse that her grandfather has set on her.

"Madame I know this is a bad time but we need you to get dressed. Now breath steady. Don't hold your breath, that will only make this a harder and longer process. Shake you head if you understand." she wiped her tears and and shook her head.

"Sebastian, promise me you won't tell Ciel. I need to tell him about the whipping myself."

"Ok my lady. I promise. Ok take a few deep breaths. On the count of 3. Ready 1...2.." and I tied the first few rows on 3.

"SEBASTION! YOU SAID ON THREE! THAT WAS OLNY TWO!" she yelled.

"I know Miss. But I got five done. Now we just need five more."

"For a demon your pretty fast. Ha-ha, ok can you make it quick again? I wanna look around."

"Ok on three, ready 1...2...3..." I finished tying the corset. I turned Y/N around. I stared into her beautiful E/C eyes. I couldn't help myself. "I'm sorry for this Madam."

*Back to your POV*

"S-Sebastian, w-what are you.." you where cut off but Sebastian kissing you. One moment your eyes where open and the next you saw fire works going off in your head. You felt him lick the bottom of you lip. You where happy to let him in. Your first kiss taken by the demon who owns your soul. You could feel him exploring your mouth. You decided to explore his. He tasted so sweet, just like candy. You put your hands in his soft, raven black hair. You suddenly felt him push you back. "I-I'm sorry my lady. I don't know what came over me. I must be leaving." he walked to the door ready to leave your room. "Again, I'm sorry for this." You where so confused. Sebastian just kissed you and then just left. You told him about the scars on your back and he just left. You where a little mad and sad at the same time. After all, you did have a crush on him.

Thanks for reading. I prewrote this story on my phone. I read it over and decided to put more emotion into it. I might be making resident evil story's soon but I will have to prewrite it like this one. Just to make sure it is good. Any ways, I hope you like this story! Please message me or review to let me know if you have any ideas for more and I will definitely give you credit. Thanks again