part 4 ; afternoon stroll

We ended up taking a short nap in the park, the small picnic date went better than I expected, he really could upgrade things to be better than it actually is.

"Come on" he exited the car and left me confused, where exactly are we.

"Where are we going" I exited the car as well and he locked it. He took my hand and begin walking.

"Are you sure you're going to leave the car here" I hesitantly looked around, we're in downtown Seoul and he parked the car near a pizza place.

"Why wouldn't I, the environment is safe, I promise, the owner of this pizza place is my close friend, so his worker can look after the car" he raised one of his eyebrows and reached the baseball cap that was hanging on my sling bag.

"For precaution, and I distinctly remembered someone I know saying I looked very attractive while using the cap?" he put on the black cap and pulling a very poorly facade over his face.

"You seriously need to stop" I scoff and playfully punched his upper arm.

"Now come on" he pulled me with him to begin the afternoon stroll. "Oh I need to buy a new windbreaker too"

"But you already had one, why would you need another one" I kept on walking beside him while looking around, admiring the view.

"Oh Keiko come on I had that jacket since I was 19, I think I could buy a new one" he dramatically looked up to the sky and pouted.

"Fine fine, where?" I hugged his arm while walking, seeking warmth.

"Hongdae, there's this one shop that has been my favorite since I was in University, they really sell nice jackets and coats" he kept on walking with his long strides and I could barely kept up.

"Hongdae? Isn't it like 3 blocks from here? Why didn't you park nearer to Hongdae- wait Jongin-ah why are you walking so fast I could barely keep up!" I stumbled a little because I was trying so hard to keep up with his long strides.

He abruptly stopped and I bumped into his back.

"I'm so sorry, did I walk too fast? I get too excited when we have day offs since we could barely meet with our schedules, and today has been so good and I really want to be with you and make you happy-" he turned around and started to babble, this kid really liked to overreact.

"Kim Jongin, I am happy, I am happy just to be with you, come on, let's get going, just walk slower, my legs are way shorter than yours, you know" I rolled my eyes and this time I was the one who pulled him to walk.

After several minutes of walking and commenting on unnecessary things here and there, we finally arrived at Hongdae, precisely at the d29 store, and they really sell nice jackets.

He walked in and his eyes suddenly lit up, like a kid in a candy shop. He released my hand to wander inside the store. Watching him does things really amazes me, he really appreciate small things, sure, he's probably one of the most successful person here in South Korea but he doesn't mind if he needed to take the bus nor the train, he just wanted to be normal. And the way his eyes sparkled when he talked about his fans is just something else, he really loves his fans.

One time, he got handmade bracelet from a fan when he had a fan meeting and he didn't take it off for almost a month. But unfortunately something happened, he accidentally pulled the string too hard it broke. He legit cried for 2 hours straight I had to bake him cookies and made him hot chocolate just to calm him down.

"Do you have your eyes on anything?" he pulled me back to reality. He was holding one windbreaker, 2 knee length coats, and a checkered coat.

"I thought you wanted to go here just to buy windbreaker?" I let out a small laugh and he put the sweetest smile on his face and walked towards me.

"These are just so beautiful how could you say no to this?" he showed the coats and indeed, they're cute and really fit his style.

"It's your money by the end of the day" I shrugged and continued to look on the jackets.

"Okay be right back!" 

Not long after that, he went back carrying his brand new jackets with a face full of satisfaction. He said thank you to the workers and led me out of the store. 

"I saw something in the store beside this and I really could picture you wearing it, wait here I won't be long" he released my hand again and went into the store. I let out a small laugh because his excited actions. I took a look to my phone and it's already 3 p.m, time really went by fast whenever I'm with him, is it even possible?

"Done! Come on, I really need coffee" he took my hand again and pulled me to walk with him.

"Aren't you going to show me what you bought?" I proceed to follow him like a lost puppy.

"Nope, later at home, but I know you'll love it" he looked back at me and winked. I felt my cheeks getting warm and a smile creeped up onto my face.

I'm so in love with him, there are no enough words to explain.