the rest came in, we ended up watching youtube videos then ended up back outside playing truth or dare agian... things happened that I really want to forget... so yeah... we went back inside around 2. then watched part of a movie then passed out. 

the next morning we had cinnimon rolls and watched the rest of the movie. Umm, dejia left earlier. soon the others left so it was just me and taylor. we ended up going swimming. and saw ted there. we got back then lauren came back and soon erika followed.haha... we went to hastinings. and I was walking around in my swim shorts. and a tank top. werid.. umm, me and erika went to go look for a book and then walked back, then me and lauren tried taking a pic. but didn't succeed.  (oh shoot i knew I forgot to do somthing) Umm we left and headed back.  we talked for awhile. waiting for haley but she never came which made us all mad. like um if you couldn't come like call us and tell us because or at least in the morning saying sorry. like really. anywhos we chilled in the hot tub and yeah watched the movies which sucked and were disturbed, the univited was good though. (ok somewhere between friday and saturday we ended up talking about my relationships, well brad and timmy and erika said like me and brad made a cute couple.. huf. *shakes head* people...  I have my thoughts and what not that I don't share on here because It will persever (I know not right word I just wanted to us it) but like yah.)

We started a horror movie of our selfves. Yup... 

sunday we got up and had the same thing.  I texted tim tim while I chilled in the hot tub. finnially got out and me and lauren chilled in the sun.  My dad is stupid I mean, he was all like how is he picking you up. haha idk by a train what do you think... haha. ahh funny.... so yeah

erika and lauren left finnially we met up with tim. and Taylor thought i was dateing timmy wakins and I laughed like um no.. and I told her who and she was like, OMG really thats so cute, I thought he was gay.. but he is a cute striaght boy. and then she started calling him puppy cute... she gave him a hug, I transfered cars  and off to the park..

at first I was all you know me. timmy called me boring... yup.. later on I met his mmf. Yup like really he never once told me her name I don't care wat he says... no but she is nice, I can see why he likes her ;).. haha kidding, but I can see why he is friends with her... nice nice nice. I met a bunch of people ... kinda.. umm... ok these two boys who kept calling timmy tommy. I was like "you know you two would totally amaze me if you went all the way through and came back around and then go back in.." bc they were just playing in there.. so yeah and so they were like really and I was like yeah! so they did it. and yeah and parker one of the boys did it twice and was like I just amazed you again. and I was like "Ya. I could fall in love with you I am so amazed, but you are under aged, sorry." haha.. funny. i finnally went in, and yeah this little girl fell on me and timmy. yup.. fun... no but I did have fun.... fun fun fun (thought to side hugging moment, someone may know what that means if they read that but eh oh well)  Umm yeah

we left, yes I just skipped stuff oh well... like this little boy oh so cute I was like be careful and he was like ok I will.. 

Umm the pulled up to my driveway, hmm striange... no but haha. timmy was all like no I don't believe in walking up to the door but I need a hug.. yeah ok then timmy, but he only said that because what his mother said... Soo yeah I gots my hug and then walked in.. 

So later on I took a shower, felt bad, because it was like I washed my clothes and took a shower and it was like, man it's like I just washed away his hug... wa wa fail.. anywhos... got everything washed full, like my clothes. and what not, texted timmy messeged taylor.. so yeah... passed out around 11... like I could not think after I got settled down and texting timmy wow like.. I felt like I was dieing, but of course I would not say that to him.. but i was because like I could barly see and my mind was foggy and I felt like I was dieing, not a good sign... anywhos so yeah...