Jimin once again told Yoongi how much he loved the gift before the eight of them prepare for sleep. They had all set their alarms at 9am, for those whose phones still had batteries as they prepared to go to sleep. Yoongi was going to sleep beside Jimin and Yoongi's heart couldn't help but to race, unable to sleep the whole night. Jimin was also facing Yoongi as he slept, so Yoongi faced the sky. After he had make sure Jimin had already slept, he turned to face Jimin and stared at him as he slowly began to fell asleep slowly and just like that, he fell asleep.

-

9am.

All eight of them woke up from the alarm, didn't waste time and started to pack up their things. Sleeping the night on the hard floor at the train station and open space was definitely not a good idea and they swore they'd never do it again. They shivered from the cold and had body aches everywhere the next morning because of the hard semen floor. The boys were complaining to each other and was helping each other to massage their backs as they pack up the things and was getting ready to move. Sejin was once again the man behind the wheel and Hoseok was sitting at the passenger seat beside him, guiding him to the nearest bath house they could get to from the train station.

-

They finally reach a mini town, where it was shop houses everywhere and there it was, all the way at the end of the street, the bath house. Sejin then parked his truck at the carpark nearby and made sure all the things that they put behind the truck, were inside the truck and locked it. They only brought what they needed, Jin never forgetting his video camera, as they entered the bath house, taking a long, nice bathe and having light breakfast there as they charge their phones in the meantime. Around an hour and a half later, they then went to the self-service laundry right beside the bath house to wash their clothes. However, Jungkook volunteered to stay in the bath house alone after, taking care of the member's phones that needed a longer time to charge. It was said it will take around half an hour for the clothes to wash so the boys just sat in the laundry, taking an extra nap while they could. Taehyung was sitting in front of the laundry, playing with his phone, Namjoon beside him doing the same exact thing. Nothing new with Seokjin, he was busy filming everything. A while later, Namjoon locked his phone after scrolling through his social media awhile before he yawned.

"Taehyung-ah, I am going to take a nap. Tell me when it's over," Namjoon said as Taehyung turned to Namjoon and laughed, "hyung!! you're still sleepy?!! I slept beside you and you snored so loud I couldn't sleep last night. Shouldn't I be the one that is falling asleep?"

"I can't help my snoring, I'm sorry," Namjoon apologized as the both of them looked at each other and laughed, "Alright hyung, go to sleep. I'll wake you up once we are done".

"Thank you Taehyung-ah," Namjoon thanked Taehyung and Taehyung returned a smile back to Namjoon.

It took Namjoon a minute or two before he fell asleep, his head dropping left, right, back and front. Taehyung then realised it and hesitated a little before he decided to carefully grab Namjoon's head and let Namjoon lay his head on his shoulder. Taehyung lips stretched as he watches Namjoon sleep, finding it cute how he could sleep again despite sleeping so well last night. Seokjin that was with the video camera, came up in front of Namjoon and begin filming Namjoon sleeping. Taehyung begin bothering Namjoon, poking his cheek to see if he would wake up by it but Namjoon remained deep in sleep and unbothered. Seokjin and Taehyung giggled as they watch him. Sejin was watching over the laundries and the other three was walking around the mini town, seeing if there is anything they could get. They decided to skip getting snacks because they were going to eat lunch later thus, Yoongi decided to get ice cream for them to eat while waiting for the laundry also, not forgetting that Seokjin asked to buy poker cards if there was any. After getting eight ice cream, they decided to search for the poker cards, which was found in the same shop as the ice cream. Yoongi paid for all the items and they decided to skip touring the place around and decided just to get back to the boys before the ice cream melt. When they reach back, Jungkook had already came back and Namjoon woke up from his nap. Finally, after they had distributed the ice cream, the boys and Sejin dug in, finishing it the same time the time was up for their laundry. Jin passed the camera to Taehyung who filmed Seokjin helping to take the clothes out from the washing machine and into the drying machine, another 25 minutes. It was only them at the shop by then and the boys were all over the place. Jimin was sitting on top of one of the laundry, swinging his legs while playing with his phone. Yoongi was sitting with Jungkook and Hoseok, the three of them dozing off to sleep. Namjoon also once again fell asleep on Taehyung's shoulder as Taehyung laid his head on top of Namjoon's as he fell asleep too.