Chapter 9 - Like Strawberry Wine

Start from the beginning

      "How old is your brother?" Louis scrunched is nose, looking at the Disney paintings and bright colors of blue, green and pink colors. "He's 16." Zayn mumbled.

     "Kind of Childish, don't you think?" He laughed, picking up the old mickey mouse toy from the ground. "He has autism." Zayn growled, ripping the toy from Louis' hand and putting it in the box. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't know..."

      Louis then left the room, making his way down the hall where he found Niall, staring into a dark room in which smelt like cigarettes. "What are you looking at?" He asked his friend, staring at Niall's face. "There's blood like...everywhere." Niall shuddered.

      Louis only felt like more of a dick. What had these people been doing to these kids? "You guys are ready?" Zayn asked, holding a box in his arms. "Need any help?" Niall asked and Zayn nodded. "There's a shoe box under my bed, can you grab it?"

      Niall nodded as Zayn started down the raddly steps, bringing to box to the SUV.

     "Wooh..." Niall mumbled, opening the box, gazing over Zayn's dark artwork of sad little boys, and monsters. "His brother has autism." Louis whispered, grabbing Niall's hand. "I didn't know and I said he was childish and now I think Zayn is mad."

~*~

     The boys soon headed home, Zayn remaining quiet the whole trip, his head pressed to the car window, silent tears falling down his cheeks. God did he miss Harry. He just wanted to hold him in his arms and squeeze him tight.

      He wanted to show him his new castle, and his wonderful art room, or the big lawn were he could run around or his new sisters who seemed to play pretend as much as him.

Harry would love this place...

~*~

     "Jay?" Zayn asked, walking into the living room where she sat reading a book, while the girls watched Sofia The First. "Yeah?" she smiled up at him.

     "I was wondering if there was any way I could...Talk to Harry on the phone? Maybe you could call Ms. Edwards and get the Payne's number or anything?" He gulped, rubbing his tired eyes.

"Sure honey, I'll make a few calls." Zayn thanked her, heading up to his room while he waited, flipping through the channels, coming across Aladdin on the Disney channel, deciding to leave it there.

     A few minutes later, Jay came in, smiling brightly with the house phone in hand. "Here you go." she smiled, handing the phone to Zayn. "Thank you." He mouthed.

      "Hello?" He bit his lips, awaiting a response. "Hi is this Zayn?" A deep voice came; it sounded Gentle and warm. "That's me." Zayn breathed out a sigh of relive these people didn't sound to mean. "Harry, did you want to talk to him?" Zayn could hear Harry squealing quietly, the boy passing the phone to Harry.

     "Zaynie?" He screeched. "Charming!" Zayn smiled, trying to bit back his mad Smile. "Miss you." Harry mumbled, a deep sigh escaping him.

     "I know baby, I know...But guess what?" He added enthusiasm, ensuring Harry it was good news. "I got you a castle!"  

     Harry giggled and Zayn could almost hear him jumping around. "Do I get to come stay with you now?" Harry asked cheerily. "Not yet, Charming...there's an evil dragon we have to get rid of first. Then you can come stay with us!" He lied, but he knew it was easier than the truth. "Okay Zaynie!" Harry replied, giggling.

     "Harry, time for bed." A woman's voice called. "Uh oh, Sounds like you should get to sleep baby." Zayn sighed. "Goodnight Zaynie, I love you." Harry whispered, the ruffling of sheets ending shortly Harry's soft breaths occuping the space.  

     "I love you too charming." Zayn whispered, hanging up the phone, holding it close to his chest as he cried.

     "Zayn?" Daisy's soft voice mumbled. "Are you okay?" Phoebe added, both girls climbing into the bed with Zayn. "I'm fine girls, are you guys okay?" He wiped his tears, looking at the girls. "No, daisy had a bad dream and Louis wouldn't let us sleep with him so we came in here." Phoebe sighed, her and her sister nuzzling into the blankets.

     "You'll protect us from the monsters, right Zayn?" Daisy asked, pulling Zayn's arm around the both of them. "Of course Girls." He smiled.

     At least he had someone to keep him company; even if his Hazza was miles away from him.

     But soon; Hazza would come home to his castle and meet the Princesses, being Phoebe, Daisy, Lottie and Felicite and he would meet Prince Louis, and Queen Jay. He would meet King Mark, and Duke Niall, and all the wonderful servants of the Kingdom, and he would love it.

       It would be everything he ever dreamed of, and so much more.

______