Chapter 9 - Like Strawberry Wine

Start from the beginning

     Zayn gasped, taking in the room. It was perfect, and elegant and made him feel home for once. A big comforter covered the bed; along with a blue couch and a TV where Harry could watch Disney movies all day long.

     "And there's something else..." Jay bit her lip, smiling widely.

     She then lead Zayn down the stairs to a room on the left of the kitchen, were she opened the door; a large circular room, radiating with sunlight and a beautiful view. "It was a family room, but we got a add on for the house and now its empty...But I was thinking...We could turn it into a little art room for Harry?"

     Zayn whimpered, tears leaving his eyes. "Thank you." He whispered, practically tackling Jay in a hug, crying against her shoulder.

     "You're very welcome." She pulled away, before turning her head when a shuffling sounded, a tall man standing a few feet away. "Oh! Zayn, this is my Husband, Mark." Jay gestured to the man who smiled at Zayn. "I've heard so much about you." He shook Zayn's hand firmly, before excusing himself to his study.

     "Zayn, why don't you go find Louis, I'm sure he's outside somewhere. Check by the stables, he might be playing polo with Niall." She pointed to the glass doors that lead outside which Zayn took to get out back, walking along the path with his hands in his pockets, passing by Felicite and Daisy who were planting some flowers.

     Was this not the most perfect family, or what?

     "Er, L-Louis?" He asked, looking at the boy mounted on the horse, a polo stick in hand. "Oh, Hi Zayn, What's up?" He asked, getting off the horse, a blonde haired boy doing the same; his blue eyes almost blinding Zayn. "Your mum told me to find you; said I needed to socialize with people my own age, instead of being dragged around in a tutu and tiara by your sisters." Louis chuckled, grabbing the horse's rains and walking it back to the stables were he left hit with a man who unsaddled it and put it away.

     "Why don't me and Niall show you the lake! It's not too far from here? We could go swimming!"

     Zayn shrugged. He couldn't really think about swimming while Harry could be going through hell. "S-sure, but uhm...Do you have a driver's license? I was wondering if you could take me to my old house, there's some things I left behind of Harry's, I wanted to get them." He asked.

      Louis nodded, dragging his friend into the house who introduced himself as the neighbor boy, Niall.

     The two changed out of their clothes and into something more casual before heading back down stairs. "Mum, we're taking Zayn to pick up a few things from his old place. We'll be back before dinner, don't worry." He insisted.

     Jay nodded, kissing the boys cheeks before sending them off.

~*~

     Once arriving at the house, Louis and Niall gave it dirty looks. "You lived here?" He asked Zayn, who sighed. "My mum and dad weren't the richest...Besides; they spent all their money on drugs and booze." He said, grabbing the key from under the matt and un locking the door. "You guys can like, look around I don't care." Zayn shrugged, heading for his and Harry's old room, were he started packing the things he didn't get time to pack.

Louder Than Lions [zarry stalik au]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara