"No, Jin—!" Jimin's words were cut off as Jin sat down next to Jungkook, ice cream in his hand. Jungkook though Jin would explode due to the glare currently being sent his way by Jimin.

"Hey, Jungkook," Jin nudged Jungkook's knee, causing the sketchbook to move under his pencil, creating a harsh jagged line that Jungkook found himself frowning at. "Two peanuts walk into a bar."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"One was a-salted."

Jimin choked on his ice cream before dissolving into a fit of laughter, but not everyone shared the same reaction. Yoongi for one, was completely ignoring what was said and continued to stare at his food like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

Jungkook found himself smiling a little at the sight of Jimin in near tears because he was laughing too hard, but he didn't feel the urge to laugh.

"Nothing?" Jin asked, chuckling at his own joke. "Okay, okay."

"Please, no." Yoongi muttered.

"Did you know that Santa's helpers are subordinate Clauses?"

Jimin was laughing so hard he had to lean onto Taehyung for support, and Taehyung was grinning. Jungkook did not like the sight.

"Alright, that—" Jin's words were broken by a sudden fit of laughter. "That wasn't what I wanted to say."

"Then why'd you say it?" Yoongi asked, now eating his ice cream instead of staring at it.

"Because I thought it'd be funny."

"It wasn't."

"But Jimin—" Jin gestured towards Jimin, who was regaining his breath.

"Jimin doesn't count. He's weird."

"Hey!" Jimin said, wiping at the trails the tears left on his face. "I'm not weird."

"Sure." Yoongi said.

"Will you two be quiet? I have something important to ask Jungkook here." Jin said. Jungkook felt every single one of his muscles lock up.

"Uh." Jungkook mumbled.

"You don't have to—" Jimin started to say but the question was already leaving Jin's mouth.

"Are you gay?"

If Jungkook had been eating anything, he would've choked on it. Hell, he nearly choked on his spit.

"Because I am." Jin continued. "Dick is great."

Jungkook's face felt like it held the heat of a thousand suns.

"If Jungkook is straight," Taehyung said, ice cream on his face, "then he's the gayest straight person I know."

Make that the heat of a thousand and two suns.

"W-why does my sexuality matter?" Jungkook barely got his voice above a mumble. "I'm just drawing your album art."

Jin stood, pushing off the ground with his free hand while his ice cream melted in the other.

"Can't someone express their love for—"

"Jin, no." Hoseok said, shaking his head.

"Fine." Jin said. "I was just trying to get to know the new kid better."

Why...?

"I-I'm pansexual." Jungkook said, feeling his face heat up even more. He felt like he was going to puke; it was probably a good thing Yoongi hadn't given him ice cream.