In hall,

Ragini:maa, where is Sathya ?

Kalyani: I think Raj take him out.

Ragini: this much earlier...

At that time , a watchman gives a courier to veer.

Ram: what is this Veer?

Veer: I don't know Ram. There is no name...

Vishnu: give me...

Veer gives the courier to Vishnu and Vishnu opens it and reads the papaer.

Vishnu stands in shock and a photo falls on Ragini's foot which is sent in courier.

Ragini takes the photo and shocked. In this photo, Sathya and Raj tied in a bed and in unconscious state.

Ragini(whispers):sathya..!

Ragini walks backward and Laksh holds her.Swara is worried to see Vishnu and Ragini's expression.

In the secret Place,

Shekar(master planner), sharma and King, the international drug seller , some other dons who are stands for evil present there.

Shekar: tomorrow, Sultan will be no more.

Sharma: we will easily sell drugs and others illegal things.

Don 1: but, K , that don will oppose us. He is so strong even he defeated Sultan and made him weak.

King: don't worry friends. I sent my mens. Today he and his loyal ones will be dead.

Don 2 laughs devilishly.

Don 2: tomorrow onwards we don't have any hurdles in kolkatta and Mumbai. Enjoy...

Don 2 raises his glass and other dons smiles devilishly and raises their glass.

In VR Mansion,

Photo falls down from Ragini hands and Ragini runs to her room. Laksh runs behind her.

Meenu takes that photo and shocked.

Meenu:maa.. sathya.. Raj bhai...

Radhika takes the photo and sits with thud.

Radhika:mera beta..! Sathu..! Vishnu..

Ram takes photo from Radhika hands.

Veer looks confusingly.

Sanskar: chote papa! What happened?

Vishnu: that JC transferred all the properties on Veer's name to his name.

Janki:Don't worry bade papa. We will get that back. I will file a case.

Ram:but he kidnapped Raj and Sathu.

Everyone shocked.

Veer sits in sofa and phone rings.

Aarav attends the call and puts in loudspeaker.

Caller:hello Mr.Singh, I hope you get the papers . what is your decision your family or company?

Veer:Family..!

Caller:Good decision you will get your son and grandson in a hour.

Call is disconnected.

In Raglak room,

Ragini takes her phone while sobbing and calls Arjun. Laksh gets inside.

Ragini: hello.. Arjun bhai.. someone kidnapped Sathu. I want him back. Please do something I want my son.