"That's good. Are you okay?" He asked through the phone.

"Yeah it's just been a rough few days." She responded through the phone.

"So I'm going to assume that means you haven't looked at the ice cream shop sign?" He asked through the phone.

"You hung it up?" She asked as she walked towards it.

"Earlier this morning I got help from Marco." He responded happily.

Maya saw it and smiled. Across the top was a large sign that said Maya's Mix. It had a spoon for the I and a little ice cream cone on the side. "Zach." She said lovingly.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"I love it." She smiled. "Thank you so much." She said happily.

"Your welcome. I'll come to see you later okay?" He said through the phone.

"Okay. I'll see you then. Love you." She answered happily.

"Love you too." He replied as she hung up and looked at the sign. She went inside and placed down her papers and started putting up the paper signs with the menu on it.

After doing some work she headed to the library. With a blink of her eye she was by the door and she saw Emma walking over with her parents and shook.

"Hey." Emma said as they started to walk in.

"Regina?" Emma asked looking around. "We are here."

"I said we needed to meet covertly and instead you brought the whole charming softball team and their pirate mascot?" Regina said sassily. She sound like she had a rough night.

"We were worried." Mary Margaret replied warily.

"Well worry quickly." Regina retorted. "I can't be seen with you."

"Regina I think this is a bad idea." Emma stated. "This woman, this dragon, she's dangerous, and you don't know the first thing about going undercover."

"I'm a quick a study. And maleficent already told me why they're here. Apparently they are after the author too." She sighed. "I simply want him to change my fate."

"And they want..?" Maya asked.

They want to change the entire balance so villains win and heroes lose." Regina claimed as they all looked to her worried. "They feel the only way to get their happy ending is to destroy yours."

"Do you think they can find the author?" Emma asked looking to them.

"Well they have a lead, and we don't." Regina revealed. "And tonight they want me to help them steal it... whatever it is."

"I'm telling you. These things never end well." Emma warned.

"I understand your concern but I'm in." Regina replied with a small smile.

Emma looked to Mary Margaret who looked down. "Okay well then I'm in too." She said looking to Regina.

"What?" Regina questioned confused.