Thirty Three

*Miah's POV*

Lucas🙂♥️; Maybe we should just take a break, we'll see how it turns out.
Me; Alright.

I didn't know how I felt, I wasn't happy, I wasn't sad, I want angry, I wasn't anything. I wanted someone to talk to but I realized I have no friends here other than the twins, and if I talked to one of them about them themselves they'd probably get mad.

I think I just wanted my family, but my mom is my only family now, her abusiveness isn't exactly what I want to handle right now.

I want to leave, I want to go back to where I was, I don't want this anymore. Maybe this is a sign, no one wants me so I should just leave.

Running away, killing myself, it's all I can think about. I go into my bathroom, grab a medicine prescribed for my ptsd, as calmly as I Can I walk into my room trying to make the least amount of noise possible and lay the pills on my bed.

Every memory I have of everyone started rushing to the front of my head. Marcus, Lucas, and even though she's not the best I remembered some memories of my mom.

I grab my phone and Dial Marcus's number,

Ring.. ring

M: hey, Miah

Me: hey *voice quivering*

M: what's wrong?! Do you need me to come over?

Me: no, but this is the last time I'm ever gonna be able to talk to you. I just wanted you to know I love you, so much.

M: what do you mean? Are you moving?

Me: no, we just won't be able to talk anymore ok? *now crying onto the phone* I'm not gonna be around.

M: What are you saying? Don't do anything you'll regret. I'm coming over ..

Me: tell Lucas I love him too.

And just like that I hung up, I said everything I needed to. I grab the pill bottle and screw open the lid when I hear my bedroom door opening.

"What are you doing?!" Marcus yells while running over to me and wrapping his arms around me and throwing the pills somewhere in the room and I heard clicks all over the floor assuring there'd be a mess for someone to have to clean.

"No one wants me just let me go!" I scream at the top of my lungs over my cries.

"Just let me go!" I cry out while quickly losing energy from fighting and squirming in his arms that were too strong for me to get out of.

"I'm so sorry" Marcus whispered into my hair while I'm sobbing into his chest. "I'm sorry me and my brother made you feel this way, I never meant to hurt you."

I just continued crying, I couldn't have said anything to that, and it wasn't really respond-able so I continued sitting there holding onto him and crying.

Soooo, it's not discontinued after all! I realize, this is my most popular book and I actually kinda like it so, I'll finish it.

~G 💅🏻