__-Part Thirty One-__

*Lucas's POV*
*during^*

I woke up as she was in the shower, I decided to try and go back to sleep. Once she came out I expect her to come over and lay down but she went down stairs, I was confused by this and followed her down.

When I got downstairs I saw Marcus kiss her, I was gonna go to him and hit him but decided that wouldn't be the best thing to do, so I waited. They argued till seemingly out of no where, Marcus Kissed her again and she seemed even more mad.

I quickly ran upstairs and I didn't know what to do, so I just laid back down and heard her running up. She laid to the right of me, putting one of her legs on me and her head on my chest, she was crying and I knew it. I figured it was because he kissed her and she was frustrated 'cause she couldn't tell me.

I was mad, but I couldn't do anything about it, I wanted to punch a wall, hit a person, hell I may have even wanted to kill someone at this point, But I started calming as I realized I was next to the girl I loved and she loved me too and I knew it 'cause she turned down Marcus like that.. and I knew she loved Marcus too but I couldn't help but thinking maybe she's in love with me, after a 2 Months, I could tell.

A/N: Shit I don't wanna hurt Lucas anymoreeeee😩. But I need drammaaaaaaa😂😭 I love Lucas AND Marcus! And I just know who I want Miah to end up with.

Do people even read these?😂