__-Part Seven-__

*Miah's POV*Next Day*

It was Saturday so naturally I had nothing to do so I decided to listen to music and read a book. I normally did this back at home.. till I had to leave. They said it was for 'the better' but nothing better has actually happened. I feel like trouble follows me everywhere. (When you try and make drama happen😂) but once I thought about that some one knocked on my door 'speak of the devil' I thought.

I open the door and standing right outside of it is Lucas And Marcus.

"What are you guys doing here?!" I say hugging both of them

"We're here to see if you wanna come hangout with us. We didn't ask you to come over via text cause we knew there was a possibility of you saying no, so we Came over and your mom invited us in" Lucas says smiling.

"Wow." I say laughing

"Where do you plan on taking me?" I say.
"Well we were hoping to take you to a little 'get together' at our house" Marcus says.
I look critically at both of them

"Come on! It'll be funnnn!" Lucas says happily.

"Get dressed now. Well wait downstairs." Marcus says laughing.

"Whatever" I say rolling my eyes while laughing. Then they close my room door and head downstairs.

I chose to wear a cute nude crop top with High wasted jeans and a thin diamond choker. I walk down to the door and yell to my mom, who's in her room, that I'll be back in a little bit. She yelled back an 'ok' and I left with the twins. When we got into the car Marcus got in the drivers seat and Lucas offered me the front seat but I declined cause I knew something would happen eventually where one of them got Jealous or.. something.

We got to there house, which already had people in it, and Lucas opened my door while Marcus looked at him spiteful. When we walked in there was 2 Guys that came up to Lucas and Marcus right away and they were talking.

"Oh this is Miah." Marcus says introducing me to the boys.

"Oh, well I'm Darius, and the is Cyrus, the twins brothers." Darius says smiling and grabbing my hand to shake it.

"Oh. Nice to meet you" I say shaking his hand back.

"We'll see you guys around?" Cyrus says walking away from me and the twins with Darius.

"Yea. Sure." Lucas kinda yells cause they're a little further now.

"You're guys house is nice. But I think it would be nice with not so many people. I wasn't really in the mood for this today. But it's cool cause I'm always in the mood to hang out other you guys." I say looking down.

"You promised to hangout with me today." Says Marcus.

"I didn't know 'Hanging out' with you would be a party." I say pouting.

"We can go somewhere else. I don't really care where, I just wanna be with you." He says looking me in the eyes.

"Where we go I want it to be at least a little quiet." I say to Marcus while Lucas walks over to one of his friends.

"How about we go upstairs, to my room." Marcus says while I look over at Lucas. 'He wouldn't mind' I think in my head.

"Sure.." I say to Marcus still looking at Lucas.

We walked up stairs and had to tell at least 3 kissing couples to go downstairs while Marcus was holding my hand leading me to his room.

We walk into his room while I'm looking around he sits at a chair in the back of his room and I just stay standing and walking around.

"So.. tell me more about you." Marcus says while I look back at him.

"Well, my Mom and I live alone together. I'm not a very 'social' person. I get angry easy. And that's about it." I say looking back at a shelf with pictures on it.

"Where'd you're dad go?" Marcus asks confused.

I stop when I hear that question. I look back at Marcus. I quickly feel my eyes starting to water. He looks at me then rushes over.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you sad" he says while I start balling my eyes out. he pulls me into a hug putting my head into his chest and I grab his waist and squeeze him tight.

"I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean to make you sad." He says as softly as he could.
I quickly realized how weak I looked and tried to stop crying. Then he grabbed my face with both of his hands wiping my tears off my face with his thumbs.

"I'm sorry." I say to him still sounding weak.

"Don't apologize." He says looking at me in the most serious face I've ever seen him have.

"He killed himself 4 months ago." I say looking at him. First he looks shocked, then he pulls me in again.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through something like that." He tells me.

"I'- Shh." I say getting cut off by him.

"Just don't say anything for now. it'll make you feel better" right after he said that I squeezed him harder cause now that I think about it, he's been there for me since the first day I met him. I love him for that.

Another damñ long one😂. And DAMM! DRAMA☺️. Also low key wishing that was me. But it's ok cause it's Miah😁. Love y'all. Keep it cool🙂😂.

~Gabby💅🏻