__-Part Thirty Two-__

*Miah's POV*
*Next day^*

Lucas has been acting weird all day.. like he's mad at the world. I've asked him what's wrong multiple times but he just shuts me down every time.

"Lucas, seriously what's wrong?!" I say to him.

"Nothing! God, how many times do I have to tell you?!" He raises his voice.

"See this is what I'm talking about! I didn't do anything wrong to you! You have no reason to be like this!" I yell back. He slightly hesitates and I could tell, then seems not to care,

"There's always a reason! You and my brother kissed yesterday! Afterwards you came right back to my bed not even trying to tell me! You had no intention of telling me and if you had a choice you would probably never tell me anyways!" He yells and goes upstairs and slams his bedroom door.

"What's his problem?" Marcus says walking into the front door as I cried.

"What happened? What did he do?" Marcus says rushing over to me.

"It's not what he did, it's what we did," I say as he looks into my watering eyes.

"Oh no. He wasn't supposed to see that. And it's not your fault it's mine!" He says gradually getting more angry.

He then walks upstairs and I hear some arguing, I didn't have the heart to go up there and face both of the people I loved so I stayed down here knowing if I went upstairs someone would eventually want me to chose. I heard one of them coming downstairs.

"Lucas!" I say rising to my feet

"Marcus was right, I shouldn't be mad at you, it's him I should be mad at and all his stupid spontaneousness," he says looking down.

"What I'm trying to say is it's not your fault, it's mine and his. We both love you and we couldn't live without you so neither of us would ever want to drive you away from us.. I love you Miah," he says looking up at me suddenly.

"I love you too Lucas, but I-I'm gonna go home, I'll text you later," I raced to the door and quickly shut it as I call an Uber.

When I got home I just when to my room and laid down as all my thoughts raced towards the front of my brain.

Marcus? Lucas? The twins. Do I wanna break them apart? Am I just an attention seeking whore? What am I gonna do? My minds fucking me up more than anything. I know I'm putting more pressure on myself than there actually is but I just want this to be over as soon as possible.. I don't know what I'm gonna do.

A/N; I'm gonna post this now, Maybe it'll get more views than my other Book that I posted.. but I'm working on like 2 other books at the same time so..

Do people even read these?😂