__-Part Twenty three-__

*Miah's POV* Same Day*

"This is cute," Lucas says pulling out a gray crop top with some short shorts.

"You're right but I can't be seen out of the house with that" I say laughing.

"Ok how about these?" He says pulling out some high waisted skinny jeans.

"Cuteeee! You actually do got some good taste!" I say winking and laughing.

"I know, I know. I'm the master of girl clothes," he says making me let out a tiny giggle.

"Ok whatever," I say coming out of the bathroom from changing.

"Ohhh! Someone's gonna get herself a mans tonightttt!" Lucas says acting girly.

"I mean, another mans," he says still girly like.

"Stopppp!" I say laughing.

*skip car ride*

"Big house, you were right," I say looking up at it.

"Yupp. I'm never wrong," he says laughing and looking up at it with me.

"Ok," I say laughing while we walk into the house. There was a lot of people there which made it easier to get away from Lucas. I saw a group of his friends.

"Hey aren't those your friends? Let's go over there," I say trying to lose him.

"You sure you wanna be around all guys?" He said.

"I'm sure I'd rather be around them than no one" I say laughing. While he walks over I walk the other direction looking for basically anyone.

"Oh look it's the whore that's dating Marcus." I hear a girl say.

"I'm sorry but who the fuck are you?" I say laughing while looking at this girl with some other girls surrounding her.

"I don't find anything funny slut." She says walking up to me.

"I know people probably think you're intimidating but I've faced way worse than you if that's what you're trying to do," I say stepping to her.

"Well it just so happens that you're not very intimidating yourself, bitch," she says in my face.

"I'm sorry but if you have a problem with me then we can solve if right now real quick," I say to her.

"You're 100% right, I could solve it.. but it looks like they're not ready for you to fight," she says looking behind me. When I turned my head I saw Marcus and Lucas coming towards me.

"You got lucky bitch," I mumble to her while both the twins grabbed me and pulled me away.

"What the fuck was that?!" I yell to them.

"I was trying to solve a problem," I say.

"You don't solve a problem by fighting," Marcus says.

"Oh heyyyy, listen to your own advice next time someone tries to hit on me," I say walking away. Towards the door. Someone grabbed me, I turned around and it was Kendall.

"So you just come, almost get into a fight then wanna leave? The fun hasn't even started yet," he says before taking a drink of what I assume is beer. I look back at the twins who were coming this way, but hadn't spotted me yet, and say,

"No, no it hasn't," I say dragging him up the stairs smirking. I noticed when we went upstairs there was actually a lot of rooms and I'm pretty sure Kendall was an only child.

"Here's my room," he says opening the door. I look around at the very big room And I sit on the end of his bed.

"So why'd you drag me up here?" He says smirking.

"Why do you think?" I say returning the look. He immediately presses his lips to my neck while I get more and more uncomfortable the more it happens. Then he moves me to his lap so it was easier for him to take off my shirt while there. After he took off my shirt I tugged at his signaling to take it off as he did, he revealed a six pack of abs. He repositioned us so I was laying on the end of his bed and him on top of me.

It all felt so wrong the entire time it was happening and I couldn't stand it. Then he tugged at my jeans telling my to take them off, then I got more uncomfortable and I sat up pushing him off of me.

"I can't do this," I say getting up and getting my shirt.

"Come on, I don't bite unless it's your lip, neck, or back" he says laughing.

"Yea ok.." I say not paying attention as I was putting on my shirt. When I grabbed the door handle he came up and shut the door as I had it open the slightest.

"Come on," he said looking at me and grabbing me waist.

"Get off of me," I say trying not to panic. While he forces me back to the bed.

"No, I know you want this as much as I do," he says taking off my shirt again.

"Get off of me!" I yell.

"Come on babe, you're gonna like this," he says trying to force down my pants.

"NO! Get off of me!" I scream. I say as he's successfully gotten my pants half way down.

"No please help!" I say as he closes the door. He was licking my clit from out of my panties when Marcus walked in and kicked Kendall in his stomach and punched him while I got my shirt and pants fully on and left the room terrified of what was gonna happen next.

Bitçh wtf?! THIS MAN GET ON MY MFING NERVES! I've hated him since the beginning but I need reads sooooo...🤷🏻‍♀️😂 I'm the worst person😭

~Gabbby💅🏻