__-Part Tenty Six-__

*Marcus POV*Same Day*

"What did you do now?" Miah asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask acting stupid.

"You know what I mean. You look super sus," she says.

"I didn't do anything, Swear." I try and convince her. I didn't want to tell anyone anything, really.

:Flashback:

"Why is she yelling?" One of the Nurses asked me.

"We just got into an argument," I answered simply.

"About what?" The nurse asked.

"Umm.. we, um.. we were arguing about why she's in here," I say quickly trying to come up with an answer.

"Why is she in here? She seems mad and we were about to go in and Question her, but she's mad and you seem to know so.." the nurse said as she grabbed her clipboard and pen.

"You should probably ask her, if I answer for her she would probably get more mad," this was true, but I wanted her to be able to answer however she chose.

"Alright we'll be there in a few, try and get her to calm down though," she says.

:End Flashbck:

The reason I looked suspicious was because I felt awkward with the nurse about to be coming in.

"The nurse will be here in a few," I say quickly.

"Alright." She answered

"Well what are you gonna say, since you don't wanna be truthful?" I say obviously still a little mad.

"I'll say whatever I want," she answered unbothered.

I swear she makes me want to hit a wall or something, but I swear I love her.

"I'm still confused as to what happened," Lucas says

"You'll find out, I'm sure," She says as the Nurse walks in.

"You two need to leave the room please," the nurse says calmly.

"Alright," I say looking back at Miah as she was looking calmly as I thought 'how could she possibly be calm right now?' While completely leaving the room.

Shïîítttttttt what's actually happening? I'm literal trash that's it. But anyways.. hi?😂.

~Gabby💅🏻