__-Part Fourteen-__

*Miahs POV*SAMEDAY*

We both leave the room. He goes down the steps first as he looks around I look in the mirror in the bathroom and realize my hair is a mess, and that if desperately needs straightened.

"No ones down here." Marcus says confusedly.

"SCHOOL!" I yell.

"Omfg I completely forgot!" I say hitting my head with my hand.

"This is all my fault." Marcus says.

"How? I fell asleep, when I wasn't supposed to. Didn't wake up when my alarm went off, like I was supposed to. Goddamn I'm a fucking idiot" I say to him while rushing around.

"You are many things, including mine finally, but you're not an idiot." He says trying to make me feel better.

"It's just a day no one'll miss us" he says still trying to make me feel better.

"No because when my mom wakes up she'll see that I missed and right away she'll.. n-nevermind.." I say quickly cutting myself off.

"Babe, what were you trying to say?" He says looking confused.

"Nothing. Just.. *deep breath* just come sit here with me." I say gesturing him to sit next to me on the couch. He walks over and once he sits down I put my head in his lap and just sat there with him playing with my hair.

"Babe. I'm gonna be in trouble.. I'm probably not gonna be able to talk to you for a while or not be able to hang out." I say with my eyes closed.

"Why would you get into this much trouble?" He says looking to the ceiling

"Me and my mom went through a lot and.. I- I did bad things after my dad did.. what he did." I say opening my eyes to him looking down at me.

"What did you do?" He says looking genuinely concerned.

"I-I let out my anger and sadness the only way I knew how. I went to party's, starting to drink and smoke, I did drugs, well I did a drug. And I-I.. " I said starting to trail off.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." He says thoughtfully.

"I do. If we're gonna be together.. I want you to know everything about me."

*Deep Breath*
"I started spending the night over my 'friends' houses when in reality I was sleeping with a guy I had probably met the night before. The day after I had always stayed home and my mom would never know. And now my mom gets.. Mad? Whenever I miss school." Marcus looked shocked. And I felt no better than I had when I started the story.

"I-Im sorry if I'm-" he cut me off by hugging me.

"I'll always love you regardless." He says while I'm in his arms.

Did Marcus Dobre just say he loves me?

OH SHIT! What? I thought she was innocent?! I know, I know. I'm a genius.

~Gabby💅🏻