__-Part Ten-__

*Miah's POV*Same Day*

Omg I say in my mind. Putting my hand to my head. Marcus looks at me

"are you ok?" He says.

"I forgot to tell you yesterday but since that .. thing, happened I've gotten headaches real easily." I say looking at him who's trying to focus on my and the road.

"Ok. Ok. So we'll just go there get me some stuff and you some food then go .. somewhere." I look at him concerned.

"Where are we going?" I say now focusing on my fingers.

"It's a surprise" he says smiling.
He suddenly looks at my hand then slightly hesitates but then intertwines his hand with mine. I look at my hand, then him who's trying not to look at me cause I guess he's scared. Then I look back to the road and see him finally look over while I'm not and then he smiles and looks back to the road.

"We're here." I hear someone say while I'm asleep. I slightly open my eyes and see Marcus looking at me still in the drivers seat and our hands still intertwined. At the sight I smile. He then says

"we're here sleepyhead." While getting out of the car also let go of my hand.. which made me lose my smile. But he went around the car and opened my door. It's always made me happy how much of a gentle man he is. Once I got out of the car he once again held my hand.. made my smile come back.

"So where do you wanna go first?" He says while we walk in.

"I don't know. We're shopping for you remember?" I say looking at him.

"Yea but I need you here to pick me out some clothes, ya know? Cause I usually come here with my mom or one of my older brothers, and they help." He says looking back at me.

"Well I don't know any guy shops. I usually go shopping alone so.. where do you usually go to get something?" I say walking onto the escalator with him right behind me.

"I just got the best idea ever" he says leading me into a store then saying to me

"FASHION SHOW!" Then I look at him so weird.

"I mean you pick me out some clothes and I wear them and walk out of the dressing room and SLAY!" He says laughing

"you're so girly" I say in a deep voice laughing. I chose the first outfit and he comes out acting like a model then we finally found one that both of us liked and we headed out of that store.

"Why are you walking that way?" I ask Marcus.

"The Food Court is this way." I say to him.

"Yea but we need to go 'the long way' around." He says walking towards me then grabbing my hand and pulling me the opposite way.

"But I want food now!" I start fake pouting.

"You're gonna ruin the surprise if you eat now." He says continuing to pull me.

"So you're saying I will still get food?" I say

"Yes you will still get food babe." He says clearly not thinking cause once he says that, he looked slightly hesitant then looks at me while I'm blushing.

"I-I mean.." he trails off.

"Uhmm. Let's just keep going." He says awkwardly. I go with him obediently and keep thinking about when he said that.

*in the car to the surprise*

"I'm sorry about that back in the Mall." Marcus says sounding genuinely sorry.

"You don't have to be." I say right afterwards looking down at my fingers.

"Why are you nervous?" He says looking at me fidget with my fingers. I look up to him suspiciously.

"I-I'm not." I say looking back down.

"Yes you are, you only fidget with you're fingers when you're nervous of scared. I've kind of noticed." He says looking to the road.

"You noticed?" I say continuing to fidget. I thought that was adorable. No ones noticed small things about me like he does.

"How could I not?" He says looking at me.

"I-Is it a bad thing?" I say getting even more nervous.

"I've also noticed how you're hand fits in mine like, like it's made just for me, how you've got brown hair with blue eyes and the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me. And no. None of it is bad things." (1D AF!) he says grabbing my hand then kissing it while still driving.

"You're perfect to me." He says looking me in the eye as the car comes to a stop.

Now is when the drama start *i think*probably* but yea I like 1D (who?😂😭) sue me🙃. But yea this isn't the only drama that's gonna happen but let me just tell you. Shits going down. TRUST ME!

~Gabby💅🏻