Chapter 23: Hook Up

Start from the beginning

He dispersed red solo cups to everyone and we all cheers to a good night.

"I can do your make up if you want, I'm a make up artist." Franny asked me as she sipped her champagne.

"Oh my god, really? I'd love that!"

-

"And done! You look so good Gabi!" She complimented me.

I turned and looked in the mirror.

"Holy shit. You're a miracle worker!" I said looking at how amazing my make up looked.

I took one final look in the mirror and tugged on the hem of the red silk dress because it had ridden up from sitting.

We both began to make our way downstairs as we saw everyone else was already ready.

"Woah! Hot mamas!" Niki cheered causing everyones eyes to fall onto us.

I smiled shyly and tucked a piece of my straightened hair behind my ear.

"Red is definitely your color." Kian commented as I walked past him.

My heart skipped a beat at the compliment and the sly way he said it, but I just continued walking with a grin on my face.

-

We climbed out of our party bus and walked up to the doors of a club I've never been to before, flashed our ID's to the bouncer, and then proceeded into the club.

Immediately I was met with pounding music and colorful blinking lights. I looked around at the bar and dance floor with a smile knowing I was gonna have fun tonight.

"Let's go hit up the bar first!" Niki said to everyone.

We all hearded towards the bar and the girls took seats while the guys all stood around us.

"A line of six shots please." Kian ordered to start us all off.

"Thanks Kian!" We all cheers our shots before throwing them back.

"I'll take a vodka and tonic." I ordered afterwards knowing I wanted to get drunk and forget about Blackbear for the night.

"Everyone smile!" I shouted at everyone so I could snap a picture of us all out. Mostly for Bear to see I was clubbing.

via gabicakes snapchat