Teaser #2

Leo's parents said that when his dad first saw his mom, the world stopped. That everything was slow and he finally understood all love songs. But Leo knew that was totally wrong.

When Leo saw Maella, it was like a supernova had occurred inside his chest. Like the Big Bang wasn't actually in space, it was just the love that someone felt for another person and everyone is actually inside someone's tight chest.

It felt like everything was in color again. Leo could feel every nerve in his body. Every pump of blood through his veins. Every signal being shot in his brain.

Her cheekbones. Her arms. Her eyes. Each part of her sent Leo's stomach farther into his throat. The way she pushed back her hair. The way she looked at him from across the room through her thick lashes. The way her mouth barely made a smile at him, but still held the amount of excitement as a child. All of it made Leo want to take her into his arms and never let go.

"Is that Maella?" Ben asked from beside Leo. Leo didn't take his eyes off her.

"Yeah," He answered in an airy voice. Of course it was Maella. Who else would she be. She was unique in every way. Leo would always know Maella.

"I think she's looking at you, mate," Ben murmured.

Leo smiled against his will. He would always look at Maella. He just hoped she would look at him.

Coming September 29th, 2017