7: He goes to Huntington!

Dear Debbie,

What's wrong, huh. I.. I'm not sure about Drake anymore. We, we got a bit more intimate and I can't even look at him anymore. I don't know what's wrong with me. It's like I'm scared of him, but he hasn't done anything wrong. He just.. I don't know. I'm not really that into him anymore. I don't understand it, I thought I loved him, but now... It's just awkward. He does all of these romantic things for me, and I can't look him in the eye. He gave me a dozen roses yesterday. A dozen roses! What could I do? I cried. I actually cried. I told him it was fine, I was just PMSing and then I ran to the bathroom and cried some more. What is wrong with me?

Anyway I want to talk about something happy!!!

Phew, glad you given up on the cycling thing... not that it's uncool, just that it's not worth the massive thighs, unless you're into massive thighs. Okay that was mean, forget I wrote that, just like, tear the piece of paper off or something.

The mystery thing sounds pretty cool. You could be the best school detective, and like.. ooohhh you could start a little club and when people need mysteries to be solved or are trying to stalk someone, you could be like, the go-to girl! It'd be super cool!

That guy from your school I told you about? My new friend? I heard someone calling him Gregory, so when I ran into him again, I called him Greg and he full on gave me a WTF look. He told me that barely anyone calls him by his last name, nevertheless shortens it to Greg. But then he didn't tell me his first name so I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS!!! You wouldn't know anyone with the last name 'Gregory' would you?

Oh, and darling, you are not boring. Your letters keep me my spirits up these days. You're getting happier in every letter and it really boosts my happiness meter when I read your letters. YOU ARE NOT BORING!

Love

Evie xx

PS. Love the emoticons =D

DEEEBBBBIIIIEEEE!!!!

It's me! Esther!!! So you know how you told me to make a move on my host brother? WELL I CAN'T. Because he's going on exchange to Australia. And living with my family. I forgot about the EXCHANGE of going on a student exchange. I mean usually, it just means that you are going somewhere. But apparently, this organisation works differently in that it actually is an EXCHANGE.

Maybe you can make a move on my host bro instead.

Please do. One of us should. It'd be such a waste otherwise. Rachel wouldn't like him. He's too nice.

You're doing a letter exchange with Huntington High!!?? You sure that your pen pal isn't some psycho street ganger?

My brother is not cute. EW.

Here's a picture of me with a bunch of new friends infront of the school. Yes my face is completely red. It is cold here, the blood runs instantly to the capillaries below my skin. I can't help it.

Gotta scram, see ya!!!

Esther

DEBBIE DARLING, I LEFT FOR WORK EARLY AND WILL BE COMING HOME LATE. IN MY ABSENCE, IF YOU GET LONELY, WHY DON'T YOU THINK ABOUT PENGUINS? I WAS WATCHING A DAVID ATTENBOROUGH DOCUMENTARY LAST NIGHT. EMPEROR PENGUINS ARE FASCINATING CREATURES. THINK OF ME NEXT TIME YOU SEE A PENGUIN.

DINNER TONIGHT IS FRIED RICE. PLEASE TAKE THE FOIL OFF THE PLASTIC BOX SO YOU DO NOT BLOW UP THE MICROWAVE. I DON'T WANT TO COME HOME TO A BLOWN UP MICROWAVE. I REPEAT, I DO NOT WANT TO COME HOME TO A BLOWN UP MICROWAVE.

LOVE MUM.

PS. HERE IS $150. YOU KNOW I DON'T CARRY CASH AROUND. YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME NOTICE IF YOU WANT TO GO SHOPPING.

Beautiful Debbie, sorry about the skirt thing. I did notice that it was back on the right way around by the end of the day. I'm glad you got my note. I hope you aren't too freaked out by these notes, you probably are. These are pretty freaky... I should tell you who I am. It's too hard! I can tell you though, I go to Huntington.

Texts from Matt to Debbie

Deb, the guy just walked up to ur locker

he put something in your locker!

hurry up dammit!!!

he's leaving. he's leaving!

he's gone.

DEBORAH! i just wasted phone credit on you!

wait, is that you hiding behind the pot plant?

why the heck are you wearing a Sherlock Holmes hat?

what's wrong with you?

Dear Evie,

I wrote this after school so you'll probably get it tomorrow morning.

I read a book once about a girl who was in your situation, with Drake I mean. The girl didn't tell anyone about her feelings for her boyfriend, then she broke up with him over it, then she met this other guy, had a fling, then got back together with her first boyfriend. I encourage you not to do that.

I think, you need to talk to him about it. You guys seemed really close before. Sometimes, your other half really knows more about you than you do about yourself, because they are the ones who have watched you and have done life with you.

You know when someone points out a habit that you have been doing for a really long time but you didn't even realise it? It's like that. Maybe Drake knows what's wrong even though you don't.

Hope this helps. =)

So anyway, I have more information about the stalker guy. He really does truly go to your school. I have evidence. It's a long story.

I had just put some books in my locker when I noticed that the hallways were starting to fill up. I also remembered that today was a Tuesday, meaning that Huntington have the same lunch time as we do. (Every other day, our lunch is half an hour before yours.) I had a sudden ephiphany, that this might be exactly the right time for my stalker to make is move. So I went to the nearby pot plant near my locker.

Then I saw him. He stood out from the crowd a little because his shirt was untucked and he wasn't walking with his shoulders back. He was sort of shuffling along the corridor until he got to my locker. Then he casually leaned against it, took his phone out and at the same time slipped a note into my locker. It was him!!! I quickly put on my new Sherlock Holmes hat (because I'm totally cool like that) and followed him. The entire time, my phone was going off like an irritating alarm clock in the morning until I pulled the battery out. It was cramping my style. (Because my style is so cool...)

I am so stealth, he didn't even notice me stalking him all the way back to Huntington High. There he walked back into school so casually and started talking to this girl who was really really pretty.

I wondered why he liked me over this girl that he was talking to at that moment.

Anyway, I walked back to my school and snuck back inside without being detected. I went back to my locker to read the note, only to discover that he told me went to Huntington. I just wasted my entire lunch time stalking a guy for information he had already given me.

I swear, this crap only happens to me...

Love Debbie x

___________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't uploaded in forever, been procrastinating. I have had no excuse. I am sorry.

Check out the picture on the side!!! It's .......drum roll......... Debbie!!!

I know her hair isn't that red, just imagine that it is a little redder than that... =)

thanks for reading!!!! comment if you have anything to comment about.. =D (hint hint)