Sana hit the back of her head, albeit harshly, then stood up and went towards her closet, still confused with what to wear. Her closet was full of dresses, courtesy of her doing nothing in her free time rather than purchasing dresses online, even the ones she knew she would never need to wear. But who cares? She just needed to get the feel of it.

'Who am I trying to impress anyway?'

-

Finally content with her appearance, she smiled at her reflection in the mirror. She nodded to herself, appreciating the effort her best friend had made for her to be finally satisfied with how she looked. She stood in front of the huge mirror in her room, which was gifted to her by herself. Yeah, that was a part of 'forget the past, move on, make yourself happy' plan.  

Sana was wearing a white dress that reached her knees. A red belt was tied around the waistband, showing off her tiny waist and slim figure. The dress was sleeveless but boat necked, embroidered with red rose-patterns on the front, while the back was plain white, with a zipper along the length of her back, halting at the base of her spine. It was flawless, as put in by Dongsoo. After a lot of convincing and begging with 'I swear I won't ask for anything else'–which Sana knew was a big fat lie–, Dongsoo managed to convince her to let her hair down.

She applied light makeup, using the lightest shades of eyeshadows in her favorite makeup palette, a nice, satisfactory eyeliner which highlighted her big eyes more, a cutesy pink lipstick, which was her all time favorite and of course, highlighter for that glow. Couldn't miss it.       

Highlighter makes everything seem happier. Trust me.

Dongsoo gave her an approving nod, checking out her dress once again to make sure every detail was perfect. Her red wedges looked pleasingly matching with her dress, making her look almost unreal.

"Stop it Dongsoo! You're acting like I'm going on a date, Gosh!" She placed her hands on her best friend's shoulders to stop her from circling around again and again, as if jerking her back to reality.

Dongsoo chuckled, "Well, basically you are. I mean not directly, but he invited you, and wants you to be there. So, it's a date," She shrugged and removed Sana's hands from her shoulders, observing her all over once again.

Sana rolled her eyes and a sound of disapproval left her lips. "How is that a date? You're seriously out of your mind. It's a business party," She mumbled indignantly, to which Dongsoo shrugged once again.   

"Shrug once again and I won't be treating you for a whole week," Sana deadpanned.

Just as Dongsoo was about to break into a string of complaints and whining unceasingly, a vibration on Sana's phone stopped her, showing a message on the lockscreen. Just by a single glance at it, Sana's heart sped up quickly. She looked at her friend, who came over to see what it was , perhaps a bit too excitedly for someone who wasn't even going in the first place.

'Best friends are best friends, after all.'

Message from CEO Park.

'I'm looking forward to seeing you. I'll meet you in an hour in front of your building.'
-Park Jimin. 

'What?'

"Oh my god Sana! He's coming to pick you up himself! This is perfect, I'm happy for you, my daughter," Dongsoo squealed with excitement, and the girl beside her groaned for the nth time, her statement causing Sana to hit her on her head lightly, but enough to get a pained sound and a look of annoyance from her.