"It's for sale, but I'd give it free for a lady as pretty as you." I turned around to see the guy behind the masterpiece. My eyes widened in surprise as I saw him in front of me. I can't believe I'm facing the guy who made these beautiful works himself. I opened my mouth to speak but I heard my father's voice.

"Saeron, there you are." He walked towards me and glanced at the guy in front of me. He was taken back but then smiled after. "I see you've met the young man behind these beautiful creations. Jeon Jungkook, meet my daughter, Lee Saeron."

He smiled at me before giving a bow. "Apologies for being rude, not introducing myself first Miss Saeron, My name's Jeon Jungkook, it's nice to meet you finally." I smiled back but still confused. Dad knows him personally?

I greeted him before introducing myself as well. "I'll leave you two to talk. Excuse me for a while." My father left me dumbfounded. I watch him walk away since I couldn't look at the guy in front of me. "How'd you like the paintings, Miss Saeron?" My brows furrowed at his formal yet cheeky way of addressing me.

"You can just call me Saeron, Mister Jeon." I said, he let out a chuckle. "Then call Jungkook. What do you think of my works?" He smiled then stared at his magnificent fainting behind me. I turned around and stared at it too.

"It's beautiful, they all are." I said while admiring the painting in front of me. "I heard from you father that you love to paint too, is that right Saeron?" He asked. I didn't know dad acknowledged that I love painting, wow. "Yes, I do."

"Makes me more curious about you, then." I felt my cheeks flush as he said the words. I don't even know why we're talking about me. "Anyway, are you enjoying the party?" Another question asked.

"Yes," I remembered it was a celebration for his birthday too. "Best wishes for you birthday, I'm glad I could see your works tonight." I said and I saw how his lips curved up into a smile. "Thank you, and also for coming. It's my pleasure you've come. I wonder if I could see your works someday?"

"I don't know about that." I answered. "Then how about we just meet whenever you're free?" I furrowed my brows. I don't want to judge but maybe the rumors about him are true given that he's already asking for a meet ups.

"I'm actually not sure about that too." I honestly said. His smile just widened as he looked at me amusedly. "I see I've been rejected immediately, huh?" A player, indeed.

"I'm sorry-"

"It's fine, Saeron. I heard you're seeing someone but I also heard your father doesn't approve," What? "How did you know about that?" I asked, still confused. "You see, your father and I knew each other for a long time now. And I can say that his daughter is really intriguing so I quite asked a lot about you."

I averted my gaze, so he knows about Daniel too, huh? "I'm sorry for asking a lot about you but you're just really intriguing and you make me so curious. I'm sure I'm not the only one, right?" He smiled at me but I couldn't return it. I looked back at him. "I'm sorry I need to go, excuse me." I lowered my head then walked past him.

He didn't say a thing and let me leave. What's with that guy? He seems nice yet creepy at the same time. Is he like that to all the other girls? I brushed the thoughts away and walked away not knowing where to go.

My feet brought me to a quieter place. I must've walked a lot since there wasn't a single person around. What's this room anyway? There were paintings too but it's awfully quiet, it looked like an abandoned art gallery even though there's a lot of people on the other side of the art gallery. Maybe they're just all busy at the part or the dinner has started?

I'm not even familiar with this place, how am I gonna go back?

I decided to just look at the paintings. It makes me wonder why there aren't any people here. I was looking at a painting when I heard the voice that can make my heart race whenever and wherever I hear it. I turned around to see Daniel standing in the middle of the room. Hands on his pockets while he looked dashing in his suit.

I bit my lip to refrain myself from grinning like an idiot. "Are you just gonna stare at me or what?" He asked before chuckling, his raspy and deep voice filled the empty room. I ran to him as he opened his arms wide just for me. I wrapped my arms around his torso while he snaked his arms around my waist. I inhaled on his scent before burying my face on his chest.

Damn, how much I missed this guy. "You missed me that much, huh?" He asked as if he heard my thoughts. "Of course, stupid. Why wouldn't I?" I heard him laugh and it sounded so beautiful in my ears. He kissed the top of my head and that's when I lifted my head up to look at him. I bit my lip then slid my arms up to cling onto his nape before giving him a light peck on his lips.

He seemed taken back but then frowned after. "That's not enough." He whined before smashing his lips against mine. I giggled on between kisses before I kissed him back. I pulled away then wrapped my arms back on his torso. "I didn't expect to see you here." I said, the smile not leaving my face.

"I told you I can't promise not to see you." He replied as he pulled me closer. "By the way, I saw you talking to Jeon Jungkook earlier. What did you two talk about?" He asked after a silence. I pouted the smiled again.

"Why? Are you jealous?" He frowned and it made me laugh. "I'm just kidding. He knows about us, I don't even know why." It was my turn to frown. "Who are you with?" I asked to change the topic. He didn't speak and just let the silence fill the room. I waited for his answer.

"I'm with Minji." I froze at his words. "I'm sorry, she knows Jungkook and wanted to go with me-" My arms loosened at his body. "S-Saeron," He said, a hint of fear on his voice. We talked about Minji already. I told him I don't like him being around her because that girl just seemed to cling onto him like she was the girlfriend.

He told me he tries his best to avoid her but here they are together. That thought gives a heart wrenching pain inside my chest. But I can't do anything about it. It's not like I could control him like he's fully mine. This thing's still a secret and I still can't own him. I feel pathetic knowing that he can be seen with Minji while he can't be seen with me.

"I just decided to bring her along so your father wouldn't suspect. I'm sorry." He held me close then caressed my face. I backed away from his touch. "It's okay, I should go back now. We don't want my father suspecting anything, do we?" I told him before walking past him.

I heard him curse under his breath before catching up to me. "Saeron-"

"It's fine Daniel, you can do whatever you think is right or want." I said bitterly while walking towards the door. "Let's talk later, please." He told me when I headed out the door. I was about to answer when I heard my father's voice calling out to me. I was frozen in my spot as I saw him walking towards me.

Daniel too was frozen on his place. He hasn't left the room yet so I looked back at my father. "What are you doing here? We've been looking for you." He asked, brows knitted. He must've not seen Daniel since he didn't look mad so I was relieved. I closed the door not looking at Daniel. He didn't move nor speak, he knows what to do.

"I wanted to look around but got lost, I didn't know how to go back. I'm sorry dad." He nodded at me. "Let's go, it's time for dinner." I gulped then followed him back to the venue.

__________

「 author's note 」

BITJHHH--- DANIEL ON INSTYLE KOREA IS KILLING ME LIKE WTF BRUH. IT MAKES ME WANT TO WRITE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T A FLUFF DAMMIT.

BTW WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK ABOUT THIS CHAP? PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT LOVELIES.

I CAN'T WAIT TO START WRITING SKATER BOY BUT STILL UNSURE ABOUT THE PLOT THOUGH. I DON'T WANT IT TO BE CLICHÉ AND OVERRATED KIND OF STORY SO I'M REALLY THINKING A LOT FOR THE STORY LINE.

AHHH WHAT TO DO HELP

Btw bitc-- BANGTAN'S DNA SNATCHED ME BALD I COULDN'T BREATH THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE VID I'M CRYING. TAEHYUNG WYD TO ME THEY ALL SLAYED BRUH

- TEY

__________