45

Rescue

__________

My mind went blank for a moment as his words rang into my head clearly. I blinked a few times before backing away from his arms. I shook my head, what was I thinking? What is he thinking?

"No.. Please stop, Jimin. I just want to go home, please." I gulped pleading as I look at him in the eye. His expression changed from soft to hard. He licked his lower lip. "Are you rejecting me? For the second fucking time, Saeron? Wow!" His jaw clenched, fist balled as he look at me.

I averted my gaze. I can't marry someone I don't love. And I can't just marry the guy I despise a lot. "Just let me go, please."

"Let you go? When you know your boyfriend's cheating on you? Your dad controlling you? Is that what you want, huh?" He laughed humorlessly, bitterly then shook his head. "No." He said harshly.

"But why?! What do you even want with me?!" I asked not able to comprehend his true plans all by myself. "I want my uncle out of jail Saeron, I want our company and money back and I'm not going to stop until I get them all back again. Your dad needs to pay for what he'd taken from us. But those aren't enough, I want you too as a payment." My eyes widened at his words.

He's crazy.

I shook my head, backing away again. "You won't get what you want." I said but he only gave me a smirk. "Oh, trust me princess, I will. With the help of my cousin, I will." He cocked a brow at me still smiling.

"C-Cousin? Who–"

"Oh! You didn't know it yet?" He let out a chuckle. "Jihoon! Your so called friend and my useless cousin, Park Jihoon! I'm sure he'll be useful now that I've given him a task." What?

Jihoon?

"How can that be? He's not like you, you jerk!" My hands trembled again. First Daniel, now Jihoon? What the heck is he playing at?

"Yes, he isn't like me, princess, I'm way better given the fact that I'm the only one who cares about our business. That guy didn't do a thing, he doesn't even care about our uncle, the man who raised us. So yes! He isn't like me," He tilted his head and looked at me better. "But blood is still thicker than water, princess. He'll do what I say, trust me." He smirked at me then walked closer, making me step back.

"You're so full of fucking lies Jimin!" I shouted before pushing him away from me once he got close. "You know what? I want you to speak to me, but every time you open your mouth I just want to shut you up with ways you wouldn't even imagine." He gripped on my arm and pulled me close.

He let go of me harshly before leaving and shutting the door loudly. My knees weakened as I sat on the edge of the bed. I threw my hands on my face up to my temple. I don't know what I should believe or do. Everything he said completely bothers me.

Is it true? Jihoon being Jimin's cousin? Are they really planning on something? But Jihoon's a dear friend and I trust him like how I trust Daniel. But now Jimin has told me everything to doubt those two. I don't know what to believe anymore!

I wanted to get out of here, but how? I tried it yesterday and I failed, they even caught me doing so. It's useless, if I wait for help it might take longer time considering the fact that my boyfr– Daniel seems busy with some other things. I snickered, I felt bitter at the thought. I still don't know if it's true or not but if it is, I don't know what will happen to me. Just thinking about it already hurts, what more if I really find out that it's true?

I tried to brush the thoughts away and thought of some way to get out. Should I wait for dad to rescue me? Or should I wait for midnight to come and try escaping again? I never got out of this house and I don't know if it's guarded or not so I really have no idea what will come to me once I try. It could be dangerous out there especially now that I don't know what this place is.