21

Stroll

__________

I wasn't wrong about these dorks being cute and nice. When I say dorks Jihoon is included with the other three. He was one to say they're 'idiots' when he's clearly one of them. No wonder they all get along together. I shook my head as I stare at these four who were arguing about Woojin's 'dark past' as they say. Hyungseob and Jinyoung are teasing Woojin while Jihoon tries to defend the poor guy.

"You only defend him because you both have dark past, don't you?" Jinyoung was the one who spoke. Smirking at Jihoon. "There wasn't anything dark about it, I say it's my bright past." Jihoon answered with confidence.

"I don't think collecting tears in a bottle is a bright thing to do." Hyunseob said sarcastically. "That was cute! And it was something they told me to do. It's not like I wanted to do that voluntarily." Jihoon snickered. I giggled at his pouted lips. Woojin was silent beside me. Maybe he got shy, he was so enthusiastic earlier.

-

I let out a deep breath staring at my book before dropping my pen. I leaned back on my seat and tilted my head to gaze at the ceiling. I was finally done with these home works. I've been doing this before and after dinner. I glanced at my clock, it was 9:30 pm. I wonder if Daniel's still up, I bet he is.

I took my textbooks, notes, pens and hid it in my bag. I left it on my desk before picking up my phone. I quickly typed a text for Daniel, asking if he's busy. After sending it, I laid on my bed waiting for his reply but it came instantly.

Daniel: No, I'm not. What's up?

Me: Wanna meet up? I'm bored.

I smiled at his next reply.

Daniel: Yeah, sure. I was just about to ask you that.

After that I quickly slipped on my sweater. I walked down the stairs doing the exact same thing before and telling my exact same excuse to sneak out. Daniel was still not on the place when I got there. I walked toward the bench and sat down. I was enjoying the chilly breeze when I heard a car approaching.

I turned and saw Daniel's car parking nearby. The engine died and the car door opened, revealing Daniel on his white t-shirt, plaided long sleeve polo and jeans. Its was so simple yet he looked dashing. A smile was plastered on his face as he walked to me. It mirrored mine.

He sat beside me, too close in fact but I couldn't care less. He rested his arm on the back of the bench. I leaned on my seat and he did too. We stayed like that for a while before he spoke up. "Let's take a walk." He suggested and stood up, offering his hand to me. I nodded and took his hand. It was warm and it felt good as he held mine.

We ended up crossing the short bridge in front of us. We continued walking until we reached the sidewalk. There were trees on the sides and some vehicles passes by on the road. It would be dark if it wasn't for the street lamps lighting up the pathway for us. A bench was seen from afar so we made our way toward it.

We sat on it side by side as the cold wind blew. I heaved off a sigh and glanced at Daniel. He let go of my hand then looked back at me. I averted my gaze when I felt the intensity in his stare. Why does he always give me a different feeling when he looks at me? I heard him chuckle beside me but I didn't spare him any glance.

"Why are you feeling shy? You should get used to this by now." He said and my eyes widened. I looked at him but he just shrugged his shoulders. A ghost of smile was seen on his lips. He was obviously holding back his grin, I know it. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Who said I'm feeling shy?" I scoffed then turned away from him.