29|Silence before the storm.

Start from the beginning

"Done", he heard her say.

"On my face", he spoke when she scanned his face to found a long mark on his forehead and a cut on his lips.

She took the ointment on her index finger and lightly pressed it on his lips before rubbing it gently. He was aroused, sexually. She felt her legs wobbling but deep breaths worked a little, very little. She had to blow the wound. She inhaled and then bent to his face, he was quiet but in reality enjoying her nearness.

She blew the applied mixture gently, her cold gentle breath agitated the inside of him. He tightened his fist but kept his eyes open. The trance lasted for few minutes until she backed off. Now he felt her breaths again on his forehead. He inhaled sharply her after bath fragrance. He was getting insane. Never in a past 10 years he felt that way. The girl really had charm. His hand reached her waist and her breath hitched, he pulled her in and flipped her on the bed, the duvet fell off her figure exposing her legs. She shivered when he hovered her petite form leaving mere distance between their faces. She laid straight and stiffened while he leaned in more until his nose tip touched her jawline. A spark ran inside her letting her eyes to close.

"Stop making me crazy", his words stirred her inside. His deep tone added spice to her feelings. Why it felt so good? May be it's so new, she had never experienced it before.

"You smell heavenly", he traced his nose down her skin to her shoulders when his one hand travelled to her bare thigh. A gentle squeeze on it made her moan. Harris was more aroused. Laila's eyes flew open and she felt his nearness, his face dug in her neck. Her breath deepened and her stomach growled. She had to stop it, she didn't want to but she had to.

"Harris", his name came out as a mere wishper and in return he only hummed, a deep sexy one leaving the kisses on her skin.

"I'm..  hungry", her words halted his exploring session. He lifted his face and looked in her eyes with narrowed ones. Her innocent face came in his view. He heaved a sigh before getting off her and with one swift motion he was out of the room. She was used to his such silent behaviour.

Laila got up the bed and took sharp breaths cursing herself for losing control twice.

"Ughhh... what should I do?" She groaned before hoping back to the couch and covered herself with the duvet again.

"Not anymore not anymore", she vocalized the trill in her mouth.

He made way out the silent dark corridor where the only source of sound was his feet dragging against the floor. He hoped down the stairs and barged in the kitchen. He peeked in through the pots and found the food luckily. He fetched the delicious looking food and loaded it in the plate filling a whole tray of it. His stomach even growled on witnessing the heavenly sight.

He sneakily went back to the room to found her sitting all covered under the sheets. He locked the door before placing the tray on the table at the balcony in his room. His room had a small balcony that showcased the huge lawn down.

She got off the couch when he gestured with his hands to stop her. She again sat back.

"You have to pay for the food", he said in a duh tone while settling himself on the chair dragging the food filled tray in front of him. She with gobsmacked expression stared back at him as if he had grown two heads.