Louis *Requested*

Start from the beginning

You go to your closet and pick out a brown lace tank-top, top cut low with a black cami and dark blue jeans with brown sandals. You go to your drawer filled with your bra and underwear. You choose a green lace push up bra with matching green lace cheekster underwear.

You put lotion all over your body and put on your clothes. You use the wand curler and curl your hair. You check the time,it's 7:45.

You start putting make up on, not to much just eye liner and mascara and lip gloss. By the time you were done with all that it was 7:55. You grab your black clutch (in case you guys don't know what a clutch is its a purse where you put on your wrist or you hold it) you check yourself in the mirror. 'Perfection' you think.

Your door bell rings and you go to open it. There he was, a handsome looking lad, he was wearing a dark gray shirt with a jean jacket over it and black jeans with all black vans and his hair put to the side but messy at the same time (btw it's the outfit he wore in the You and I music video) . He looks cute, even though he's all casual he's still cute.

"Shall we go?" Louis says interrupting your thoughts.

"Oh yeah sorry" You blush and mumble. You turn around shut the door and lock it. "Ok we can go now."

He puts his hand on your lower back and guides you to his black range rover.

"By the way you look beautiful" he says opening the passenger door for You. You slide in and he closes it for you. He jogs to his side of the door and gets in the car.

"Thank you" You blush

"Your welcome" he looks at you in your eyes, You stare back

'Oh no the throbbing feeling is coming back, just act cool Caitlin just act cool' You tell yourself.

Louis starts the car and you guys on your way.

"Where are we going?" You ask.

"We're going out to eat but I'm not telling you where" Louis smiles and looks at you then back at the road.

You just smile and nod your head in agreement. The rest of the way was silent, not an awkward silence but a comfortable silence.

You guys arrive at the restaurant, it was Olive Garden. Your favorite restaurant.

"I love Olive Garden" You giggle and smile.

"Me too" Louis smiles back.

He gets out of his car and comes over to your side. He opens the door and You slide right out. Louis puts his hand on you lower back and walks you guys to the door. He opens the door and let's you in first. You guys go over to a corner table alone and away from everybody else. You guys sit down and the waiter comes, he asks for your drinks and food. You and Louis orders the same thing The fattucini Alfredo (um I don't know how to spell that 'F' word part).

"So! Why do you like jogging. I always see you jog at the park everyday and I always wonder why?" Louis asks wiping his mouth since he had a little Alfredo sauce on the side of his lip.

"We'll I jog to keep my self in shape and healthy. I don't want to be 30 years old and not healthy or not in shape."

"We'll I think you have a wonderful body and I would love to see it without your clothes on." Louis says biting his lip.

Louis biting his lips is turning you on even more than You was.

"Uh wanna uh get outta here?" You ask looking in his eyes.

He nods and gets up taking your hand in his and you guys walk out. You guys get in the car and he drives. He put his hands on you thighs and look down at his hands. He moves his up your thigh. You look at him and he's just staring at the road. He drives into an empty parking lot.