Liam

This is a true story of what happened to my friend but with different people of course. EVERYTHING that happened here is true even the sexual part! shes my best friend so she told me yk thats what best friends do they tell each other everything.

Ok so in the beginning your gonna be texting Liam.. [L] is for Liam and [Y] is for you k?... Hope ya'll sexual fuckers like this one😋👌

~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[L] hey babe(:

[Y] hey baby :)

[L] wyd? Imusm (in case ya'll don't know what imusm means its I miss you soo much).

[Y] just at my grandmas bored, come kill me now!!! Awe babe I miss you too<3

[L] why don't you come over?

[Y] yk I can't do that

[L] ik I hate the fact that we can't really see each other):

[Y] yeah ik same here, I just wish I can have a boyfriend :(

[L] hey Niall said he'll lie to your parents in letting you come over to his house but your really coming over to mine(:

[Y] really!!!

[L] yeah he said he'll come and pick you up in 20 minutes (:

[Y] alright I'll text ya when I'm outside (: love you

[L] alright I'll be waiting love you too :*

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

I go to my room and get washed up. I turn on the shower to hot just like how I like it.

*10mins later I'm out the shower*

I go to my closet and pull out black spandex leggings with a lace crop top shirt with a cami under it. I grab my leather boots that goes just above my knee. I go to my drawer and pull out my black and white lace bra and thong set, one of the sets Liam loves on me.

I get dress and let my hair to air dry so it will become natural beach waves. I don't bother to put any make up on since I'm to lazy to put some on. I hear my phone go off I take a look at it and its Niall, I slid it to answer.

[N] hey I'm outside

[Y] alright on my way out

I hang up n walk downstairs and tell my grandparents bye and where I'm going.

*15 mins later*

|on the phone with Liam|

[Y] hey I'm outside open up the door.

[L] alright

Liam opens up the door an I jump on him giving him a huge hug. Liam's grip on my waist tightens and he takes me to the couch. I give him a quick kiss and sit on the cushion of the couch.

"Your actually here with me" Liam said looking into my eyes am smiling.

"Yeah i know I'm so happy" I tell him.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Liam says getting up and going to the kitchen.

"Yeah a glass of apple juice" I yell out to him.

He comes back out with a glass of apple juice with ice. He hands it to me and I drink the freezing cold liquid, letting it slide down my throat. I look in the corner of my eye and see Liam biting his lip while he's staring at me while I'm drinking the juice.

"Do you like how I drink the juice Liam" I said seductively. Liam gulps and nods looking into my (y/e/c) eyes. I get up and take off my jacket and boots. I go up to Liam and straddle his lap. His hand are on the top of my upper back. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. This kiss soon becomes a heated make out session.

Liam gets up and walks us to his room, he gentle sets me on the bed. He lifts up my shirt slowly while his finger tips grazes up my skin. He takes off my shirt. He see the bra I'm wearing, his face lights up and he smiles.

"Your beautiful" he whispers while kissing the top of my breast. He goes down leaving wet open kisses. He kisses his way down my stomach to my leggings, he pulls my leggings down my legs and takes them off. He smirks when he see's my choice of underwear.

"Aha you would choose this set" Liam smirks. "Your still soo beautiful" he kisses my inner my thigh. He goes up to my face and kisses me, his finger goes to my center. I feel him rub my heat. I moan at the wonderful feeling I haven't felt in a week when I had to pleasure my self for not being able to see or feel Liam.

Liam pulls down my underwear and throws it some where in the room he does the same with my bra. He rubs my little nub in slow soft circles. I whimper looking into his eyes. He inserts two finger and slowly pumps it in then slowly pumps it out. He starts going faster and deeper. I hear the wetness of my heat when he fingers me.

"Please Liam I need more" I moan.

"You want more baby?" Liam whispers in my ear.

"Yes please" I beg

Liam goes down to my heat. He puts my leg on his shoulder. He pulls my bottom half of my body up towards his face. I see his head go down to my center. I feel him take a lick on my slit and his tongue circle on my nub. He flicks and sucks on my nub. He nibbles on it and suck up the juices, he massages my breasts while he's eating me out, he squeezes boobs and punches my little nub on my breast. I moan loudly and pull on his hair and push his head to make him go farther in, i grab his hand and make him squeeze harder on my breast. I feel a burn feeling on my stomach.

"Liam baby I'm about to cum" I moan.

He flicks his tongue faster and starts fingering me at the same Time. I moan loudly and arch my back and cum hard on his finger and tongue, he licks me clean. He sits up and sticks his finger in his mouth and suck it clean. I watch him suck his finger clean while I'm trying to catch my breath.

"Yum you always taste soo good" Liam smirks. He grabs my underwear and a pair of his boxers and lets me wear it. He grabs my bra and puts It on me and grabs a shirt and hands it to me. We both cuddle and fall asleep with our fingers and legs intertwine.

~~~~~~~

DONE!!!

Hope you horny directioners like it (:

Vote for another chapter.

5 votes

Gracias te amo💚😍