Zayn

"Can you please come over?" I asked my boyfriend.

"Now? It's 3am, isn't your mother gonna wake soon?" He asked.

"Not till 5" I told him. He nodded his head saying he'll be here in 5. We hung up the FaceTime.

I walked out my room and crept to my mothers door quietly. I heard her boyfriend snoring. I smiled knowing they're asleep.

I walked down the stairs quietly. Making sure I don't hit the part that makes noise. I walked to the kitchen to see if they neighbors are up. Their lights were off so I opened the door quietly making sure it doesn't make noise while opening it.

I walked down the porch steps and opened the other back door. Surely he was there. Dressed in brown Khakis with a black tank top and his man moccasins. I smiled hard and let him in. I walked in the house after him closing all the doors quietly. We stayed in the kitchen smiling at each other.

"Come here and give me a big hug and kiss" he smiled.

I giggled and walked up to him giving him a hug and a big kiss. Lips moving in sync. I pulled away smiling.

"So how was your day?" He asked holding my hand and kissing it.

"Pretty good. Besides those kids I have to babysit. They're very annoying. And don't know when to stop" I smiled shaking my head.

He chuckled and looked at me. "You know I love you right?"

"Yes I do baby"

He smiled and kissed me. With passion and tongue. Both of us moaning into each other's mouth. Zayns hand is roaming all over my body. Gripping my bum and gripping my boobs. I moaned in his mouth while running my hands over his bulge in his pants.

I pulled away. Looking into his. "I want you" I whispered.

He kissed me and whispered "anything my baby girl wants."

I turned my back on him. Taking my pants off and putting it on the counter. I bent a little over the counter spreading my legs apart. I felt him rub me and insert a finger inside.

"My baby is so wet, oh god" he whispered in my ear. "Is this mine?" He whispered.

"Mmhhmm it is" I moaned.

He rubbed his hard on, on my wet heat. He entered slowly. Making us both moan. He strokes in deep and goes back in rough. Just how I like it. He does long strokes. Rubs my clit and starts going faster and faster. Both of us trying not to be loud. But Jesus, it was impossible. It felt so good. He gripped my hair and spanked me. Whispering in my ear dirty things.

"Whose pussy is this? You love daddy dick don't you? Your pussy is so wet and tight for daddy" he moaned against my ear.

I moaned whispering I'm close. He was also. I felt heat rising. Felt my legs shaking. I turned my head kissing him and pulling him to go deeper inside of me. Clawing my nails against his thighs. I couldn't hold it any longer. It felt so good I had to let go.

"Let go baby girl".

Once he said that. We let go. I felt his warmth inside of me. We both moaned letting go.

He pulled away and we both looked at each other. Smiling while putting out clothes back on. It was already 4:55.

" I gotta go baby girl" he said with a pouty face"

" I know baby, thank you for coming tonight" I smiled and kissed him.

"Anything for my baby girl"

I opened the door and watched him leave. "I love you baby, with all my heart" he whispered. I smiled and said it back. He hugged me and kissed me. Then left. I closed the door. Thinking about what happened. I sprayed some fabreeze and quietly went back to my room.

~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_

Hey guys. It's the original owner of the book. Sorry I haven't been writing. Just been having writers block. I know this is sucky. But I had to update something. Sorry for this poopy chapter. Sorry it doesn't make sense. Too lazy to check it lol.

Love ya😘