Lima Bean imagine

For @charlottewoodruff
Sorry this took so long. With volleyball camps and summer enrichment courses I totally forgot.

Darling
-----------------------------------------

From Best bitch:
^-^ Hey Charlotte? Dinner at 8 with my brother Liam and his friends. ALSO my parents. I don't wanna go, but I have to. It would mean soooo much to me if you'd come! It's on us. :****

My best friend texted.

To Best bitch:
I like how you think those cheesy faces will make me want to come. BUT HELL YEAH I WILL BE THERE. Free food.

She answered not even a minute later.

From Best bitch:
Thank you! You literally have an hour so haul ass and get ready. I'm picking you up.

I rolled my eyes. The only reason I take so long to get ready is because I take my time.

I look the same whether I take 20 minutes or an hour.

I hop in the shower, and shave.
Sadly giving up on no shave November, but I can't show up looking like Bigfoot to a dinner.

Especially with Liam going.

I'd been secretly dating Liam for six months.

We didn't want to tell anyone in case it didn't work out, since I was best friends with his sister and all. If we broke up quickly it would have been awkward and blah blah blah.

We're pretty good at hiding it to. Using innocent excuses like going food shopping or a friends house.
Sometimes we'd stay at his apartment. Sometimes we'd stay at mine.
The sneaking around was definitely a turn on.

I slipped on a simple black dress with no straps. It was a little too plain so I added a silver glittery belt to my waist.
My makeup was simple, nude lipstick/eyeshadow. Also mascara.

My stilettos had some quirky little stones on the actual heel part, making my outfit look fun but formal enough for a dinner.

"ZERKAAAAA" I called out to my Pit Bull who came running. "Come on I'm gonna drop you off next door." The kids next door loved to watch her. "Be a good girl." I talked to my dog like she was an actual child.

I heard a honk outside. Keys? Check. Phone? Check.
Okay good.

I walked up to the car and got in the passengers side buckling up.

"Hey-" when I looked over it wasn't Y/B/F/N, it was Liam. "Liam" I smiled.

He bit his lip looking at me as we drove off. I leaned in for a kiss as did he.

"I've missed you Charlotte." He smiled.

"How much?" I smirked.

His hand made its way between my thighs. "Enough to be a little late to dinner."

"I like the sound of that."

Liam found an empty parking lot and parked in a dark corner.

I unbuckled my seat belt as he moved his seat back.