I love you-louis

I was having major feels on Louis so I decided I'll make an imagine about him :))

~~~

WARNING- self harming in this imagine!!

~~~~~~~

"you don't deserve to live"

"your fat"

"your not perfect for him"

"you don't deserve someone like Louis"

"Go kill your self"

"your not even pretty"

"your just with louis for the fame"

"your a whore"

"leave Louis alone"

I sat on my bed as i read the tweets that are blowing up my phone. As those things runs through my head i think about how the fans are right I don't deserve to Live I don't deserve Louis I don't deserve anything at all. I get up and go to the bathroom as tears are streaming down my face and blurring my vision. I open up the medicine cabinet and find a blade. I sit down on the toilet and stare at my wrist then at the blade then back at my wrist.

"I don't deserve to live"

Slash

"I don't deserve to be with Louis"

Slash

Slash

Slash

"I am ugly"

Slash

Slash

Slash

Slash

I stop as I see my wrist covered in blood smiling as I feel the cool air hitting the cuts that's on my wrist. I go and rinse off the blood. I smile as I feel the warm water opening my cuts and seeing all the blood come out. When I was done rinsing it off I dry my hands with my towel. I walk into my room with the blade still in my hand. I take all my clothes off and I'm just left with my bra and underwear.

I look in the mirror and see how my thighs are together because of how big they are. I turn to the side and see how I have a little tummy. I put the blade on my stomach and slice 2 more cuts on each side of my hip and I do the same with my thighs. I start crying knowing I'm not perfect for Louis knowing I'm fat knowing I can never be perfect like what the fans say. I was crying so much that I didn't hear the door open. I heard some gasp and I look up. I see Louis with tears brimming around his eyes.

"baby" Louis whispers and walking over to me. I just keep crying and holding on to my blooding stomach and thighs. "what did you do?" Louis asks.

"I'm not perfect Lou! I don't deserve to be with you" I responded back.

"baby is this because of the fans?"

"yes Louis"

"baby your perfect I love you in every shape and form" Louis whispers. "come here" Louis said.

I got up and he sees all the cuts I made. Walks over to me and picks me up bridal style to our bathroom he sits me on the sink counter. He turns on the water to warm and grabs a wash cloth. He gets in between my legs as he wets the cloth and taps the cloth on my stomach. When he see the blood is away he bends Down and kisses my stomach on top of the cuts. He does the same with my thighs. He gets up looks into my eyes.

"i love you with all my heart y/n and i hate the fact that your doing this just because of the fans" and he pecks my lips. He picks me up and puts me on top of the bed. He sits me up and unclasp my bra and throws it carelessly on the floor. I look at him as he stares at my breast.

"your beautiful baby" Louis says before kissing my Lips.

Our tongues gliding past each others we're kissing each other as if today was our last day on earth. We pull away wanting air. He starts kissing my neck finding my sweet spot knowing the place all to well. I moan and he nibbles on the skin, licking it and pulling cool air on it. He kisses his way down to my breast sucking and nibbling on my left breast and he does the same to my right.

He kisses his way down to my panties and pulls them down to my ankles and throwing them where my bra is. He rubs his hands on my thighs as he looks at the heat he made. He slowly spreads my legs and slowly disappears between them.

I feel Louis lick up my entrance humming in satisfaction. I moan as I feel him suck on my clit and licking it.

"Louis" I moan.

I feel him put 2 fingers in me. He slowly pumps while licking and sucking on my clit. He gets up from between my legs and starts rubbing small fast circles on my clit with his thumb. I arch my back and close my eyes to the pleasure that is going through my body. I start feeling a familiar feeling in my stomach.

"Louis im about to cum" I panted.

"cum baby" Louis whispers.

With that I release. My legs start shake from my orgasm. Louis takes his fingers out and takes them passed his lips tasting me and moaning at the taste. I bite my lips at the view. Louis takes off his clothes throwing them to the floor. He grabs a condom and rips the packet with his teeth and rolls the condom on his length. He hovers over me with both of his hands on either side of my head and looks into my eyes.

"I love you baby" louis says.

"I love you too Lou" I say back.

He slowly enters me. We both moan at the contact. Louis slides in and out slowly. We had sex with each other before but this one was different. We were making Love. He wasn't pounding into me like he normally does. He isnt making me scream his name or making me dig my nails in his back from the roughness he goes, NO, hes going slow and deep as if he's afraid I might break under his touch. He goes in deep his tip touching my weak spot that is his.

"Louis" I moan.

I thrust up meeting with his thrust. Louis starts going deeper hitting my weak spot repeatedly.

"Louis do that again" I moaned.He grunted and went deeper hitting it again. "oh Louis". I felt a familiar feeling in my stomach. "Louis im about to cum" I panted.

"Hold on baby" Louis grunted.

He thrusted 3 more slow deep thrust till I felt his tip twitch. Louis starts rubbing on my clit making the pleasure more pleasurable. I moaned out Louis name until I felt his warmth release in to the condom the feeling making my climax coming down faster. I came on Louis length making Louis Groan at the feeling, he keeps thrusting.

He slides out, I whimper at the lost of contact. He slides off the condom and threw it in the bin besides the bed. Louis pulls me so I'm laying on his chest.

"I love you to much y/n for you to be cutting your self. Don't listen to the fans. Your perfect and that's why I love you." Louis says before kissing the top of my head.

"I'm sorry louis. I promise I won't do it again" I say kissing his chest just above his heart. "hey Lou?" I ask

"yeah baby. "

"we just made love for the first time" I said getting up and looking at him.

"yes we did and I meant everything" Louis said pecking my lips.

I laid back down and falling asleep hearing the beat of Louis heart.

~~~~~

Sorry if it was to much for you guys. :)) sorry I haven't updated on Sunday like I said I wasn't feeling well.

Do you guys like it? Let me know :))

~~ 💜