Zayn pt2

Here's part 2 hope you guys like it.

ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~

"Beat you to the bathroom" I tell him. As i get up to run to the bathroom i feel the bed fall. I look under the bed and see the bed broken. "We just broke the bed" i said looking at Zayn. He stares at me with a smirk. I look past Zayn and see the walls were cracked. "And we cracked the wall" i said laughing and run to the bathroom about to start round 2...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Y/N pov

I enter the bathroom and turn on the water to hot.

I put my hands on my hips and stood there waiting for Zayn to enter. Zayn enters and licks his lips. I bit my lip and pointed him to come to me. He came walking to me and I looked at his brown hazel eyes that were filled with lust to his lips.

I licked my lips and kisses him. The kiss was filled with hunger and passion. I pulled away and smirked, I turned around, grabbed ahold of Zayn's hand and entered the shower with him following. Now we're both standing in the shower with his back towards the wall and me by the water where its hitting my back. we just stand there looking at each other. Both of us would look at each other's bodies.

"I love you Y/N" Zayn said while looking into my eyes.

"I love you too Zayn"

Zayn walked up to me and smashed his lips on mine. Our lips fit together like puzzle pieces, like if we were meant to be. Our lips move in sync. My hand going up to his hair and tugging on it while my other hand went up and down his body to his member.

I pulled away and starred into his eyes as I stroked him. He but his lip trying to hold back a groan.

"Ugh y/n" Zayn groaned.

I bit my lip as I saw him close his eyes, throw his head back and moan my name.

I felt him twitch, I stopped my actions. He looked at me and furrowed his eyes brows. I saw him open his mouth to say something I put my finger on his lips.

"Catch me" I told him.

I jumped and he caught me. I kissed. Rough, but with love. He licked my lips for entrance I denied him. I felt him fingers trail down my back to my little nub. I started rubbing very quick pressured circles. I gasped and moan his name. He took this opportunity to slid his tongue in. Our tongues fought for Dominance. Zayn kept rubbing me while entering a finger. I pulled back and threw my head back in pleasure, grinding my hips to make it more pleasurable.

Zayn turns around so my back is against the wall. He lines himself up and pushes himself in. Me already wet from the shower and being wet from Zayns actions was used as lubricant and made him slide in easily. We both moan with us being connected once again for the second time tonight.

"Zayn, faster, deeper" I moan.

Zayn listens to what I say and goes deep. I feel him hit my g-spot. A wave of pleasure went through my body. I grind my hips to meet Zayn's thrust, making us both have better pleasure. I felt Zayn twitch, I start grinding my hips harder and making him go deeper in.

"Ugh y/n I'm close" Zayn moans while throwing his head back in pleasure.

I start rubbing my little nub to bring me closer to my climax. Zayn saw and took my hand away and put it on the wall. He start rubbing it.

"Do you want me to rub it slow and soft like this?" Zayn asks while rubbing slow and soft. I groan in frustration. "Or do you want me to rub it fast and hard?" Zayn ask while rubbing fast and hard.

I arch my back from the wall and moan.

"Yes, yes like that" I moaned. I felt that burning feeling in the pit if my stomach.

"Zayn" I moaned.

"Yeah baby" Zayn grunted as he thrusted deeper and harder into me.

"I'm close" I moaned. I threw my head back and arched my back again.

"Cum for me y/n" Zayn moaned.

I did exactly what he said. I clenched my walls and screamed Zayns name.

"ZAYN" I moaned and cummed all over his member. Zayn came and thrusted. Riding out our high.

He pulled out and put me down. I struggled to stay standing up. Zayn saw me and chuckled.

"It's not funny" I told him while laughing.

"I'm sorry love it's just funny watching you after we have round two's. he turned around and grabbed the body wash. He washed my body and I washed his.

He shut off the water and grabbed a towel for me. He helped me out of the shower and set me on the sink counter. He dried me up and dried himself up. He carried me bridal style t the bed and set me down.

He went into the drawer and looked for my pj's he out them on me and he put on his boxers. We laid down and cuddled.

"I love you Zayn, so so much" I mumbled to him before dosing off. Before I went fulling asleep I heard Zayn mumble a "I love you more" and we both fell asleep.

~~~~~

Huh? Huh? Huh? Is it good? I promised you guys I will upload the second part, so..... Here you have it!!! Hope you guys liked it. I had soo much fun writing this. I think this is the best one I wrote lol!!!

Ok so all I need is follow's in my fan ig account... Check the last chapter of Liam it has the name on it!!!

Love ya <3

💋💚