Louis *Requested*

Okay so this imagine is for Caitlin(:

Hope you like it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Your alarm goes, you groan and slam your hand on the alarm on top of the bed side table. You sit up and stretch your arms yawning. You look over and it say 8:45am. You wake up early everyday to do your morning jog.

You get up an go to the bathroom, you don't bother taking a shower since your gonna end up getting sweaty. You fix your messy bun since it got ruined while you were sleeping. You go and use the bathroom, brush your teeth, cleanse your face.

You walk back to your room and check the time on your phone,you got 20 mins to get ready and start your morning jog. You go to your closet and take out the clothes you already picked out last night. You chose to wear under armer capris legging, with an under armer sports bra and nike sneakers . You always wear sports bra since you had perfect size boobs and flat toned stomach. You throw your hair in a loose but tight enough pony tail so it won't come out while your jogging, you grab your phone and headphones and walk out your room.

You go down and go straight to the kitchen. You look at your time on the stove and see you don't have enough time to make you some breakfast. So you just grab yourself a banana.

You eat your banana quickly and toss the peel in the garbage. You plug in the head phones and turn up your music on high. You go out and start jogging. You jog all down your street, go straight through downtown and jog into the park that downtown leads you too.

You go to a bench and sit down, trying to catch your breath. As your trying to catch your breath a guy approaches you. You don't see the guy since he's standing right behind you and your music is so loud that you can't hear him. He taps your shoulder and you turn around taking off you headphones and pausing the song.

"Hey" the guy says. He's wearing a white shirt that says Elvis on it with black skinny jeans and all black vans. He really cute. He has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen, there a hazel but turquoise kind of color. 'What are you doing speak dummy don't just sit there staring at him' your mind tells you.

"Uh hi?" 'Wow what a way to be normal Caitlin'

"I always see you jogging here and I was wondering if I can have your number" the guy says.

"Sorry I don't give out my number to people I don't know" you reply.

He chuckles, "we'll my name is Louis, Louis Tomlinson. Now can I have your number..?"

You giggle "It's Caitlin, and that doesn't count" you smile.

"We'll you said you don't give people your number if you don't know them, so why don't you give me your number and we can go on a date and then we can get to know each other" he says giving you the cutest puppy eyes you've ever seen. 'Now how can I say no to that'

You smile and nod giving him your number. You get up and walk away.

*****************

You get to your house and go straight to the bathroom. You turn on the shower to hot. You've always loved taking hot showers. You take off your clothes and throw them in the dirty basket. Your phone goes off and you see you have a text,

' be ready. I'm taking you out to dinner at 7:30- Louis'

You smile and check the time an see it was 4:45. Your phone goes off again

'Wear something casual'

You go inside the shower and wash up, you accidentally rub your nub and you moan throwing your head back. You kept on rubbing, you were almost there but then you remember you had to get ready. You stopped, and turned off the water, you still had the throbbing feeling going on down there, you quickly dry up and accidentally touched the throbbing heat, you moan very loudly and cursed and you wrapped the towel around your body.