7

Daniel and I are getting along even better. I never thought I would spend a whole month as happy as I was. The only thing that sucked was keeping it from my parents and my friends. I was 100% completely in total love with him. But we have only said I love you one time. We want to take things very slow, considering this is very dangerous. And if all goes well, then we can be open about our relationship as soon as I graduate.
I walked in early to his classroom and sit by his desk, handing him coffee.
"Iced caramel mocha with extra espresso?" I said sitting it on his desk. He smiled.
"You know me so well darlin!" He took a sip.
I grabbed my muffin and coffee out as well, and we ate.
"So about that paper, I forgot to do it so can I give it to you tomorrow for half credit?" I said through a mouthful of muffin.
"Baby today was the last day," he began. I held a sad face. "...but I guesssss I can extend the deadline."
I kissed my hand and caressed his cheek. We didn't want to kiss on campus in case we ever got caught, so we made up that idea.
"Hey I have to go shopping for a new paint for my living room this afternoon. Wanna join?" He asks.
"Sure where we going?"
"Home Depot."
I nodded and the bell rang. I got in my seat and stared at the wall in front of me. Coach Packer stands up and repeats the question on the board.
"Okay so the periodic table is made up of these different items....umm. Faith what's the answer."
I froze.
"I have no idea..umm..." I started thinking. Then this smart know it all bitch named Jenna in the front shoots her hand up.
"Coach Packer!! I know the answer. She doesn't." She said sticking her nose up.
"Well Jenna I didn't ask you. I asked faith,"
"You always call on her. Y'all should just get married already. Maybe you would get fired and we could have a better teacher. And she could get expelled and no one would have to see her face here again." She said slamming her book on the table.
My face was so red and I felt like I was gonna puke. I got up and walked out and sat by the door in the hallway.
I heard the door open and it was Danny.
He held his hand out and I took it, standing up on my feet.
When I got up he pulled me into a hug.
Then I heard heels clicking and we both looked up and saw our principle.
"What? Can I not comfort a crying student?" Daniel said sarcastically. She smiled and rubbed my back before walking off.
"Hey. I'm about to send her out of the room and to the office. You're okay baby girl. Go wash your eyes. And remember what I told you earlier. We will have so much fun." He hugged me again and I walked to the bathroom. I couldn't believe that happened. How could I go back into that classroom?
When I did walk back in, everyone smiled. It was welcoming.
"Okay maybe I'll call on someone else." Danny said, and everyone kind of laughed.
After we got through with the warm up he turned around and looked at us.
"Any questions?" He asked.
Nadia raised her hand.
He pointed.
"Are you and Hope ever going to admit you're dating?" She asked. We all laughed and Daniel and I looked at each other and smiled.
He winked at the class and then brushed it off.
When the bell rang for school to end, I ran out the door and to my car, followed Danny to Home Depot an we began shopping.
We walked in and there was Halloween stuff everywhere.
"I LOVE HALLOWEEN OH MY GOD!" I whisper yelled.
"That's so cute. I hate Halloween it gives me the creeps," he said.
"Yeah neither does Paige, she jumps when I call her name," I replied and he laughed. Then he rubbed my back. I was so happy to be sharing my life with him.