6

I walked outside to check the mail and I found a newspaper article inside. It announced that the local fair was tomorrow night. I ran back home and grabbed my phone.
Faith- you into the fair?
Packer- yeah totally. It just sucks that we can't go together:(.
Faith- yeah I'm tryna keep and education and you tryna keep a job.
Packer- we could go to the state fair. No one would see us there, and it's a lot more fun. What do you say? Date?:)
I blushed and smiled and jumped around my room very embarrassingly.
Faith- of course. Issa date
I locked my phone and walked in my living room and saw Paige.
"What are you doing in my living room?" I asked laughing.
"Jacob and I had a fight and I didn't wanna be anywhere else. So I came here...we broke up." She said. I walked over to her and hugged her.
"You know what, lets go get food to cheer you up. And we can come back home and watch a friends marathon. Deal?" She smiled.
"Deal!"
--------
I grabbed a pair of dark ripped jeans, a yellow floral crop top, and my black thigh highs. My hair was French braided into pigtails and I had a black choker on. I was getting ready for the state fair. I saw Daniels car pull up and I walked outside before stepping in.
"Gah, how did I get so lucky?" He said looking me up and down.
I blushed and kissed him. But he honestly looked even better than I did. He had on a maroon button up, black skinny jeans, and maroon loafers. He was so sexy, it was unreal.
We pulled up to the fair and he opened my door for me.
He reached his hand out and I took it, interlacing our fingers. We got out tickets and walked inside.
"What do you wanna do first darlin?" He asked. I shrugged, looking around.
"Hmm. Let's do this one!" I said pointing to a ride that was like the swings, but it was more relaxed. And it was for two people.
He smirked. "Sure babygirl."
We walked and got in line. It was a really long line so we just talked.
"You know that paper is due in my class tomorrow!" He reassured.
"Yes I do, were we supposed to type it?" 
"No, but make sure it's two pages. I don't wanna have to fail you Mrs. Rush," he then smiled really big and kissed me.
We finally got on the ride and there was an old couple in front of us. They were laughing and eating cotton candy. Well, the old man was feeding his wife and she was just enjoying his company. I smiled.
"I can't wait until I can be with you for that long." He told me. He put his arm around me and pulled my head onto his shoulder.
"I never wanna let go."
That made my heart melt.
The ride was over so we decided to ride the Ferris wheel. We sat down and I looked above us.
"Is that Paige?!?" I said looking harder.
"Yeah I think so...woah! That's coach wells too!" Daniel whisper-yelled.
Coach Wells had his arm around Paige. She leaned in and kissed his nose.
"Oh my." I said and looked away.
Daniel pointed to the sunset.
I looked over at it.
"Wow, it's so beautiful!" I said leaning my head onto him.
"Definitely not as beautiful as you."
I smiled. We finished the ride and we did a few other things and then he took me home.
When I got home, I invited him in.
He followed me to my room. 
I picked up my phone and saw I had a missed call from my mom.
My mom and dad were on airplanes constantly. My dad was a pilot and my mom was a flight attendant.
"Hello? Mom?"
"Hey baby, just checking on you. Dad and I will be gone until next month. How are you holding up?"
"I'm doing perfect."
Daniel tackled me on the bed and started kissing my stomach.
I giggled.
"Is there anyone there with you?!?"
"No mom, in just watching a funny movie,"
I giggled a little more.
"Okay doll, I love you. Bye,"
"Love you too."
I hung up. Daniel kissed all the way to my neck and left a trail of hickeys. I rolled over on top of him and just laid there. Then I heard my front door open. I jumped up as hard as I could and closed my door behind me and i walked into the living room.
"Paige? I need to talk to you." I said.
"Sure," she replied. She sat down on the couch.
"Hey where were you tonight?" I asked.
"At the state fair, why?"
"With who?"
She froze.
"Um. You don't know him,"
"Yes I do, Paige you were there with coach wells."
She tensed up. 
"You just. Wouldn't understand." She told me.
I chuckled.
"Actually I do understand. daniel!" I called.
He came in the living room with me.
"We were there tonight and saw y'all. It's okay," I told her. She smiled.
Then a thought popped into my head.
" invite him over, no one would ever know." I said.
"Really!! I don't have his number though," she replied.
"I do!" Daniel said and gave her his number. She called him.
I went back into my room and laid down. Daniel laid in between my legs and we cuddled like that for a while.
He sat up and pulled me up with him.
He leaned in and kissed me.
"Hope. I love you," he said with a smile on his face.
"You do?" I replied. "I mean. I love you too Danny."
I hugged him. Then he laid back and pulled me in to cuddle with him. He kept playing with my hair and running circles on my back with his finger. Then he slapped my butt really hard.
God. I wanted to marry this dude.