<17> Coincidence?

Start from the beginning

Me and some other trainees were gathered in a room for dance practice. We started off by warming up and rehearsing a choreography by the teacher.

"Aemi-ah! You're falling behind!" Ms. Im, the dancer teacher yelled.

"Sorry!" I said as I rushed to my next spot. Obviously dancing wasn't my main thing.

The dance practice ended and I went to singing practice. The teacher praised me a couple of times on my high notes, but other than that, it was quite difficult working with everyone else.

It was 6 p.m when I finished my schedule. I texted Hyebin right away and we agreed to meet at a nearby cafe. I walked out of the SM building (through the back of course, so I wouldn't get attacked by the swarm of fangirls), and entered the cafe.

Her face lit up when she saw me. "Unnie!!!" Hyebin greeted me with open arms.

"Hyebinieeee!!" I crushed her in my arms. "I missed you."

"Me too unnie." Hyebin and I sat down with our drinks after we ordered.

"So, tell me, how's Chanyeol?" Hyebin asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"We talked about this yesterday!" I said as I playfully shoved her. "We are fine."

Hyebin giggled.

"What about D.O?"

"I haven't seen him in a longggg longgg time. But other than that, we're not getting anywhere." Hyebin said sadly. "But I better not get closer to him anyways, all it will do is hurt both of us in the end."

I made a sad face at her. "Don't think like that! You'll be back soon."

"Yeah...but I don't know how soon." Hyebin sighed. "It's so depressing."

"When are you going?" I asked.

"Next week. We already started packing and stuff like that."

"You should see D.O before you leave." I suggested.

"Yeah..." Hyebin muttered.

"Or are you not?"

"I don't know, really. He's busy so why would I want to bother him suddenly, I bet he doesn't even care."

"Seriously? Hyebin, I swear to God tomorrow you better stomp into SM and tell D.O straight on-"

"Yeah yeah, I will unnie..." Hyebin said with a tilted smile.

Riinnggg! Rinnggg!! I looked down at my phone and saw an unknown contact. I sighed in frustration and looked at Hyebin, who ushered me to pick it up.

"Yeoboseyo?" I asked.

"Get your ass over here we're having a meeting." An annoyingly familiar voice said on the other end.

"I'm in the middle of some-"

Rina hung up the phone before I could even finish my sentence. I rolled my eyes annoyingly at my phone as if it was her.

"You have to go?" Hyebin asked.

"Yeah..." I said looking down. "Let's meet up another time though, okay?"

"Alright. Don't worry about it!" Hyebin said with a smile.

We parted ways and I rushed into the SM building. I went into the trainee room, as I assumed that's where the meeting would be. I entered the room, looking around in shock. Almost ALL of the groups under SM were here, there was EXO, Super Junior, and even Girls Generation. I spotted my fellow trainees, quickly rushing over there, flushed, with everyone's eyes on me.

Chanyeol grinned at me as I entered the room and I returned it.

I sat down next to Rina quietly. I glared at her. "How did you get my number??"

"Someone gave it to me, dumbass." Rina said. "I saved your contact as 'dumbass' too, just so you know."

I rolled my eyes and directed my eyes to the staff standing in the middle of the room.

"We have brang most of you here, for one reason only. It's quite serious, so please listen."

"At around 6:00 p.m, 30,000 dollars worth of money, in a check, was stolen from one of the banking rooms in this very building."

Everyone looked around with wide eyes, muttering amongst themselves. The idols wore stoic expressions, their eyes flickering to the us, the trainees.

I looked around with wide eyes and at Rina. She wore the same expression.

Who would steal all that money?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note

Oh sheeetttttttt!!!

Comment who you guys think stole the money. ;) some llama drama mama

See ya in the next chapter!