<18> Suspicion Everywhere

Chanyeol's POV

I sighed and looked around the room at the shocked faces, silently stressed. That $30,000 worth of money, was supposed to go into EXO, preparing for their new comeback. The comeback might have to be set back because of this situation.

I had a big suspicion that it was either one of the trainees, the staff, or some robber that somehow snuck into the SM building.

"That money was to be used for EXO's comeback." One of the staff explained with a serious tone. "You can all understand why this is very important."

"Can't you guys check the security cameras?" Someone piped up. I saw that it was a trainee whom I didn't know of.

The staff shook her head. "This leads to what we were going to talk about next. We checked the security footage, and the robber hid their face well. But," She paused and went to her laptop, pulling something up into the front screen. "We know that they were wearing a jacket like this."

The picture showed someone with a skinny figure, slightly short, and by the looks of it, their body shape looked female. They wore a black jacket with the hood covering their head, and the words 'GRIME' shown on the back of it.

"Someone in this room, unless it was an outsider, has stolen money from SM. Please give us the money back, as this is no joke. EXO must have a comeback this season, and it will be difficult to do it bankrupt. I hope you understand the seriousness of this situation. If anyone knows anything about the robber, or the money, please contact any of us right away." The staff paused. "That is it. You are all dismissed, please keep an eye out."

Everyone filed out the room looking stressed. I looked at our leader, worriedly. "This is no joke."

"Yeah. It's pretty worrying. I hope the person turns themselves in." Junmyeon replied with a sigh.

Aemi's POV

I looked at Rina, who was awfully silent. "Who do you think stole it?"

"How would I know?" She asked. "I kind of feel bad for EXO though."

"Omo Rina actually cares about something for once."

Rina rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

We arrived at our dorm and got ready for sleep. My phone ringed and I saw that it was Chanyeol.

Park Chanyeol: Its such a bummer that all that money was stolen :/

Me: Yeah...it's really selfish of the person who stole it.

Park Chanyeol: I agree. I'm a bit disappointed too that we might not have a comeback soon

Me: I'm sure they'll return it. I'd feel terrible if I stole that much, they'll break soon enough.

Park Chanyeol: True that. I'm off to bed now, goodnight Aemi ❤️

Me: Night Yeollie~❤️

I put my phone down next to me and drifted off to sleep, oblivious of the rustling noises that Rina was making down in the bottom bunk.