<14> You Only Need Me

Aemi's POV

My face burned and tears stung in my eyes. I looked away at the 'happy' couple.

Chanyeol noticed that I was looking at something and turned around, his eyes narrowed and a scowl took over his face. He turned back to me and put his arms around my small waist, pulling me closer. Chanyeol gently grabbed my chin, pulling my face up to look him in the eyes.

My eyes widened and my heart thumped loudly.

"You don't need him anymore..." Chanyeol muttered in his deep voice. His eyes flickered to my lips and he leaned closer into my face.

My eyes closed and I felt his soft lips on mine. Fireworks exploded in the background of the two of us, and right here, I was happy.

The sweet kiss ended and we pulled away from each other, Chanyeol's face still up close with mine, his hot breath fanning on me.

My cheeks heated up almost immediately and I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. At this moment, I forgot that Minjun was here, I forgot that Chanyeol is an idol, and I forgot that this wasn't all just a dream.

Chanyeol's POV

My heart raced as I placed my lips on Aemi's. I smiled when she kissed me back. I've fallen for you.

I pulled away from her and looked into her eyes, my ears turning red. I gave an embarrassed smile at her red face.

Aemi opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out. I leaned in again and captured her lips with mine once again. I pulled away from the second kiss and we stayed like that, for most of the night.

•••

Aemi's POV

I stared at the ceiling of my bedroom in the early morning, the morning after Chanyeol dropped me off from our little date. I was so tired that I just collapsed on bed, falling asleep.

My face burned up for the 1000th time recalling the moments from the night before.

Chanyeol kissed me, and twice at that. I reached up and touched my lips. I closed my eyes and put my hands together. "Please God, don't let this be a dream..."

I screamed and kicked in my bed. My heart started thumping again. "What are we now? Does a kiss mean girlfriend and boyfriend thing?? Aren't we going too fast?!!!"

I pulled on my hair. "Aish...PARK CHANYEOL YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY!!" I yelled into nothing, causing my next door neighbor to yell at me to shut up. I hurriedly said sorry to the wall.

I collapsed onto my bed once again. "Why...do I think I'm forgetting something?" My senses went into overdrive and I tried to remember what it was that I was missing.

Then I caught on. I stumbled out of bed and looked at the clock and calendar. Shit.

TODAY WAS THE DAY I WAS SUPPOSED TO MEET WITH SM ENTERTAINMENT.

The time was currently 6:30 a.m. that means, I have 30 minutes to get there. "Dammit!" I ran into the bathroom to put my makeup on. I had to make a good first impression. My entire future could be on the line. I managed to put on a (not perfect but good enough) natural look. I curled my hair, but accidentally grabbed the hot part of the iron.