0.35

"move your big ass head." lehlani barked, pushing zayn away.

"but you have cramps." zayn pouted, kissing lehlani's cheek.

"not those type, these hurt more. and im not even on my period." lehlani sighed, curling into a ball.

"hey party people." safire exclaimed, walking into lehlani's apartment with the key lehlani gave her awhile back.

"ugh." lehlani complained.

"i got you a present!" safire said, hoping to bring up her sprits.

"oo what!" lehlani said, now sitting up. like a puppy waiting to be fed.

safire rummaged through her purse and pulled out a small box.

"pregnancy test?!" zayn exclaimed, looking back and forth at lehlani and safire.

"are you using them for yourself because we all already know you're pregnant." lehlani said, pointing at safire growing belly.

"actually they are for you." safire explained, handing the clearblue pregnancy test box to lehlani.

zayn snatched the box from lehlani's hands, studing the back of it.

"wait z, let me see it." lehlani said, getting up looking over zayn's shoulder like the box was a foreign object.

"i think you should take it." safire urged.

"ugh fine but im telling you i'm not pregnant." lehlani sighed, getting up from the couch going to pee on the stick.

"here." lehlani said, placing the test on a tissue on the coffee table.

the house was quit for the few minutes they to wait for the tests results.

"lehlani, it says positive." zayn breathed out.

//i finished the book, wait what the hell is wrong with this font whatever... if you want you can read my other books// 9.22.17