0.10

lehlani tiredly looked up. it was raining heavily outside. lehlani was about to get herself up until she felt someone hold on to her tighter.
"go back to sleep." zayn whispered. too lazy to put up a fight lehlani fell back asleep.

"how do i always find myself in your bed." lehlani said walking to the kitchen, zayn following behind her.
"you just can't get enough of me." zayn said smirking.
"too bad we never do anything when your sober." zayn said looking down at the floor.
"it'll happen someday, daddy." lehlani said opening the refrigerator and smiling at her comment.
"watch your mouth." zayn said standing behind lehlani, moving her hips so that his dick was touching her ass.
"and what if i don't." lehlani said pouting with her arms crosses but laughing on the inside.
lehlani bumped past zayn and sat on the counter.
"what do you want to eat?" lehlani asked picking up a specula.
zayn walked over to lehlani and stood in between her legs, putting his hands on her face and pulling her in for a kiss. at first the kiss was slow but quickly got hot. zayn picked up lehlani of the counter and walked up stairs to his bedroom not breaking their make out session the way up. zayn put lehlani down at the end of the bed as she climbed her way up to the headboard, crawling up so her ass was all in zayn's face since she was only wearing a bra and underwear. lehlani faced zayn with her legs wide open before she thought to herself and closed her legs, squeezing them a bit.
"wait, no no this is not right." lehlani said shaking her head and looking down.
"yes it is right, i only want you." zayn said holding lehlani face up to look at him before kissing her and then they continued what they had started.

//you don't even understand how hard that was to write lmao...i want tacos but fuck taco bell food poisoning bitch 😉//