0.12

fun filler or maybe it isn't fun but i like it ;) also you want play the song because it's the whole reason for the chapter.

lehlani and zayn weren't really talking, it was like a silent distance between them. after the park lehlani asked zayn to drop her off home, where she barly went. zayn wanted to stay with her so he did. zayn hated the silence. lehlani was sitting on her bed in comfy pajamas, underwear and a t-shirt, with her laptop checking emails, when the song yiken (certified) by priceless da roc played through a bluetooth speaker. zayn walked in snapping his fingers crouching down weirdly. zayn stood in front of he tv dancing. lehlani was rolling laughing she got out her phone and started recording. lehlani joined zayn dancing, zayn was basically red nosing lehlani, then lehlani started twerking while zayn was smacking her ass playfully. the last few seconds lehlani got up laughing and clapping her hands ending the video.
"thank you." lehlani said walking over putting her arms on zayn's shoulder's.
"no, thank you." zayn replied smiling and giving lehlani a kiss.

IMAGINE IT IN YOUR HEAD AND IT'S CUTE OKAY DONT JUDGE ME ;))

//boop and there we have a chapter btw i gtg to the bathroom so bad but okay//