0.3

10:53 pm

"c'mon bitch it's time to party!" safire, lehlani's best friend, said dragging her out the club restroom.

the girls walked over to the bar to get some drinks.

lehlani and safire were feeling a little bit wild after three shots and started to walk away from the bar and begin dancing to the music.

one of lehlani's favorite songs top by lil uzi vert came on. lehlani and safire stared to shake their hips to the song, by the end of the song both of them were laughing.

soon sneakin' by drake, 21 savage lehlani stared grinding on some random guy, laughing in her head. he turned her around and she laughed out loud moving onto the next person.

memo by young thug played next and lehlani was feeling herself even more than before. she saw a guy but she couldn't really see his face but his body was everything. feeling more confident she quickly took two more shots and walked over to the guy whispering in his ear if he wanted to dance. all she heard was "yes" but noticed an accent. the guy and lehlani started dancing while the song changed to party by chris brown stared blasting though the speakers. she turned around grinding on his lower body. she turned her head around seeing if he responded well. before she could even turn her head around fully he smacked her ass, turning her on.

"wanna go somewhere else, yeah?" the guy whispered into lehlani's ear.
lehlani bit her lip "what's your name?" she responded.
"zayn. yours?"
"lehlani."
"let's get out of here." zayn said cupping lehlani's ass and walking out the club.

they ended up at zayn's house, fucking in the living room.

//oml someone help me 😂😂//